Just A Normal. Horrible Day. (His Shot)

Zen's Pov

Kyungji. Won't. Stop. Bothering. Me.

I swear if she asks me for sex one more time I'm gonna explode.

I didn't leave [Y/n] for the 'sex' or 'fame'. It was because I couldn't deal with all the pressure. From my career. And Kyungj just had to come and blackmail me.

She told me if I didn't do it with her she would find a reason for [Y/n] to leave me. She made me repeat everything. I will admit, I enjoyed it at the time. But I only regret it now. I lost the best thing in my life, and now she has children and doesn't even care about what would happen to me.

Oh yeah, people reading this, you have no reason to not hate me. Hate me all you want cause I'm an idiot.

Kyungji finally leaves, leaving the house to myself.
I hate this. Constantly being in this blackmail. But whatever, I deserve this.

I sigh, and call the reporters, turning on the TV.
They excitedly pick up the phone from what I see on the screen.
"We might get answers!"
One exclaims then answers my call.

"I just want to say one thing, I never stopped loving Celestial. Hate me all you want for cheating on her. I don't care anymore. Echo Girl can never beat Celestial. Call me a f boy, me a player, hate me, but nothing will stop my feelings."

I hang up and turn off the TV, I couldn't care less about their reactions.

"Hate me all you want, [Y/n]."

=☆=

I walk down the store, wearing my mask to hide my face and having a hood over my silver white/grey colored hair.
"Izumi! Don't go with him!"
I hear a voice yell.

"Haru! Help me!"
A muffled voice yells. I look around, no one even notices. I run out of the store searching for the voices.

I then spot them. A dark haired little girl is struggling to get off of a man's back.
"Let go of me!"
She yells. Who I'm guessing is her brother runs in front of me.
"Izumi!"
He yells. I kneel down next to him, flashing a smile.
"Get on, I'll help you get your sister back,"
He looks at me suspiciously but decides his sister is more important than getting kidnapped himself.

He climbs onto my back and I take off, running at the man who has the girl. The man turns the corner into an alleyway where I quickly follow. Although I was running faster than most at the moment it seemed to catch no one's attention. Bull crap, humans these days. What will they do? Take a video?
(Sad reference 😭😭)

The man starts slowing down and looks around to where I quickly hide, crouching down and keeping the boy low. The man sighs then sets the girl down, "I finally got you~" he sings out as she backs away from him. I set the boy down, reassuring him everything will be alright.

3rd Person P.O.V

Zen sneaks up behind the man getting his fist ready. The man has a gun in his hand but Zen's only care at the moment was to get the kids safe.

As soon as Zen is about to tackle the man down, the man turns around aiming the gun to Zen's head.

Zen is able to get his elbow to hit the man's head as he pulls the trigger on the gun, hitting Zen's other shoulder. Zen yelps in pain but ignores it and flips the gun in the man's hand unarming him. 'Thank you crime movies,' Zen thinks still in pain.

Not hesitating at all Zen aims the gun at the man, giving him a glare. "I'm not afraid to shot. Tell me your shitty thoughts on that," Zen says now really trying to ignore the pain.
The man goes on his knees and places his hands over his head.

Zen quickly ties him up with a chain and throws him in a garbage bin locking it. So, he could get the man to the police later.

The white haired man then kneels down next to Izumi putting his hand out. "T-thank you so much sir! B-b-but you're b-bleeding!" Izumi exclaims. Haru runs over to the two examining the wound.
"Zen, if that's even your real name and not a stage one, it could get infected causing you to have a chance of death or it could've hit a back bone crushing it causing you to go through surgery," Haru says seriously, "but, thank you so much for saving my sister," he adds, Zen only smiles at him before picking the two up.

"Where's your parents?" Zen asks suddenly turning pale. "I...dont know we need to get you to the hospital, and now, you'll bleed out," Haru says worryingly. Zen sighs but nods.
"I still have to take you to you parents do you know their phone nu-" Zen then falls ( not hurting the kids at all) out of the unbearable pain.

"I'll go find help! Stay calm," Haru says leaving his sister to keep the man calm.

Izumi nods helping Zen start breathing properly. She had seen many kids shows where the main character had to act like a doctor. Sure, she knew nothing on what the heck bleeding out was. Maybe it's in the name? She thought as she saw the man grit his teeth in pain. A feeling of pity and sadness washed over her little body as he seemed to be in more pain, since he was now breathing heavily and started to make noises, signaling he was in pain.

Maybe it was because she was sitting on his shoulder....

(Okay erase that last part, she isn't 🤣😂)

--------------------------------
-------
---
-
-
-

Haru came running back about three minutes later with two familiar people behind him.
Jumin and [Y/n].

[Y/n] rushed to Zen's side immediately. Ignoring everything about the break up and shit about their relationship

J

umin, also ignoring his dislike for Zen got on the phone will the ambulance immediately.

"Zen, you're gonna be alright. Just breathe and don't close your eyes. You know what could happen if you close your eyes," she warns to the now looking as if he's trying to get air, Zen.
"You know....after all this time...you still save me, remember?" He asks losing breath. [Y/n] rapidly says lifting up his head.

She had once saved him from many things. Weird emotions, people, threats, and many more things.

"I'm really sorry. If I could take back my actions I would... I don't love Kyungji... I never did. I lo..."
Zen drifts off closing his eyes as his body turns light and a tear seems to roll down his face.
"Zen! C'mon! Don't do this..." [Y/n] quickly says putting her head on his chest to check his now faint heartbeat. "Thank you for saving Izumi! You saved her now wake up!" [Y/n] demands as some tears roll down her face.

Yup, I completely didn't think I would do this.... Man, I'm so weird. Anyway, love you all, hope you're still sticking with your angst loving Author.

5/6/19
Word Count: 1209