Make Believe《Saeran

Recap:

I leaned on the railing of the balcony, thinking of everyone. But this one person kept popping in my head, I couldn't stop thinking about them...

Just then, the balcony door opened,
"Surprise," they said as I turned to them.

|badending|

"Hey, Saerry," I said with a smile. Weirdly, he was the one I couldn't get off my mind.

"Ever since the kiss–" he cut me off, "[Y/n], the kiss didn't mean anything to me. I hope it doesn't mean anything to you," he said making my hopes crush.

I took a step towards him which he backed away to.
"We can't be together. If that's what you want," he added, "Oh... I see," I muttered as I felt a tear rush down my face.

"Please don't cry. It's your birthday and a simple rejection shouldn't hurt," he said wiping away my tears, "Look, I've got to go. Happy Birthday," he said with a last look at me before he walked away. Leaving me there.

I sighed as I sat on the couch and tried to keep my heart from breaking. I felt a connection towards him. And I really loved that feeling. It was really good to feel.

I didn't see Saeran after that. Almost never again, maybe on the streets at times... but Jaehee helped me cope with the rejection...

I wish I could find someone who made me feel like he did...

|good ending|

I leaned on the railing of the balcony, thinking of everyone. But this one person kept popping into my head. I couldn't stop thinking about them.

Just then, the balcony door opened, "Surprise," they said as I looked at them.

"Hey, Saeran," I said with a huge smile on my face as he smiled back. We sat on the couch and he handed me an ice cream.

"What were you doing out here?" He asked as he licked his own ice cream, "Thinking... mostly of you," I said as I saw his face turn pink.

"Of me? In a good way?" he questioned. I looked at him and nodded, "I-I don't know if you feel the same wa–"
Saeran chuckled and softly put his lips against mine.

I smiled as I kissed back, tasting the ice cream flavor as our lips molded together. He ran his hands through my hair as I wrapped mine around his neck, deepening the kiss.

Once our lips parted he smiled brightly at me, "I've always like– loved you [Y/n]. Always. And, I won't ever stop loving you," he said as he licked the ice cream off of his lips.

"I'm glad we're on the same page," I said as he pecked me on the cheek again.
"I'll help you with Izumi and Haru. But I know I can't take Jumin from them... heh. Every second you're away, I miss you..." he admitted.

"I was so happy when we kissed. I felt hope that... that I could be with you," he said as he wrapped his arms around me. Pulling me closer, I stared at him, unable to muster any words.

"So... are we a couple now?" I asked making him chuckle, "Of course! Well, only if you want to," he said taking my hands in his, "I do. I want a relationship with you," I said probably smiling the biggest I've ever had. He share the smile as our lips connected once more.