Don't Tell Saerry!

Song: This Is Me
Artist: Keala Settle (This is such a good and emotional song!)

- You are you and no one can be better at being you than you- 

Reader's P.O.V

"C' mon guys! It's ready to go to bed!" I yell from just looking at the clock. I just woke up from my nap on the couch with Seven.
Seven doesn't move an inch and continues to hold onto me. He's beside me and has his arms around my waist, "Luci, off," I say simply but he doesn't move. "I didn't know pillows could talk," he mumbles putting his head in my shoulder. 

I sigh, "Luci, I'm not a pillow," I say but he doesn't get the clue, "I like you, pillow, you smell like [Y/n] she smells like strawberries, I like strawberries." He continues to mumble. I deadpan and try to remove his arms from me, "the pillow is trying to move!" He whines holding me tighter. "I'm never getting out of this," I mumble and lay my head on the couch, feeling as if I'm never going to be able to leave this position. I glance at my shoulder to see Seven smiling, still asleep. "Baka," I mumble with a smile on my face as I drift to sleep again.

"You're finally awake!" Seven says cheerfully as I open my eyes.

"Yeah, I can say the same to you," I chuckle looking at the time. It's 1:30 A.M. I sigh and look at Seven. He is now sitting at the feet of the couch was my legs are on top of his. Another one of our habits to do. Lay our feet or legs on each other. "Are the kids asleep?" I ask moving my legs off of him and scooting next to him, "yeah, they're completely knocked out. But I found something," Seven says putting his Dr.Pepper to the side and taking out a black notebook I know way too well.

"Haru's notebook?" I ask looking at the white words on the cover, DEATH NOTE, Haru found it one day from one of the stuff I bought and instantly grew interested in keeping it. It didn't actually work like the real one . . . sadly. Anyway, Haru barely let anyone look in it. 

"Yeah, I didn't look at much, don't worry. But when I went to check on him and Izumi, it was opened to this page," Seven says as he opens the notebook. He flips a few pages and stops once he's at the middle. He then puts the book in between us, it shows a picture of Seven and Saeran, traced over with a black marker. It's clear that Haru made it himself, even though he was young when he drew it would turn out to be a masterpiece. 

"Aww, he really does care about you and Saerry," I say nudging his shoulder, he looks thoughtful for a second but then shakes his head. I look at him confused, I know for a fact Haru cares about Seven, even if he doesn't show it. Like Jumin. Seven then flips the page and points to the back of the picture.

Words were written on it in nice writing,

~~

Seven is like my step-dad, right? Well, that's how it's like. Why doesn't mommy marry him then? 

-That made me blush but I continued reading-

~~

Would daddy not like it? I can tell Seven loves her and she lets Ita call him papa, that's another thing. Daddy and mommy never married, is it because they loved other people? Were Izumi and I mistakes? Is that what it is? If only I could ask daddy myself, maybe he could tell me something, but then again, I'm always told, "Haru, you're too young," hopefully I'll find out the whole truth one day. What would happen if Seven was my dad, would he be good? Maybe not . . .

~~

I hear as Seven sighs from beside me, clearly, he hadn't read that part or all of it. I look at his expression, it's sad. He has always wanted them to accept him as part of the family. But I never thought it would be as their dad, while Jumin would be gone. I mean, I remember him telling me it would be fun to be like a second dad, I never thought he meant it.