Shut it, Press!

Recap:

"Why would you care? I have children and some lovely friends helping me, move on to something else. The truth might go out someday, but for now, leave me and my family alone." [Y/n] says then hangs up.

Now:

[Y/n] snuggled against Yoosung who had come over wanting to see how she was. She instantly hugged him when she saw him. They're cuddle buddies, what do you expect?

Jumin had gone to play some games with the kids, leaving Seven (who said it was Jumin's day with them and decided to go out) and [Y/n] who said the same.

Yoosung is now showing the (h/c) girl cat videos.
"Stupid press,"
He mumbles and his eyes flicker to the TV.
I look at what he's looking at to see the press surrounding Zen. He looks confused at some of the questions, but continues to ignore them.

Zen's POV

"Do you regret cheating on Celestial?" 'Yes.'
I continue walking spotting Kyungji.
"Is Echo Girl better than Celestial?"
'No.'

'Wait...how did they even find out?'
"Do you, Zen, still love Celestial?"
I stop in my tracks causing them to look at me curiously.
'Yes... I do.'
I think then continue walking, shaking my head.
"Why did you cheat on Celestial?"
I stop, sighing and turn around.

"Stop trying to get more information on her life. If she doesn't want you to know, then respect that."
I say and walk over to Kyungji. She wraps her arms around me and gets on her tippy toes to kiss me cheek.
"Let's just go,"
I say shaking her off. She glares at me and strikes a "sexy" pose to which I roll my eyes at.
-------

-With [Y/n] and Yoosung-
3rd Person P.O.V

"At least he didn't tell them anything,"
Yoosung says as I lay my head on his shoulder.
"I just wish they would drop it,"
I say continuing to look at the TV.

We then hear a knock on the door. Sighing, we both get up.  Yoosung is faster to go to the door, so he answers.
"Hello, we are here to interview Celestial," I groan knowing this wasn't in my plans for today or at all.
Yoosung places his hand on the doorframe making it hard for them to spot me.

"And you think ... I care?" Yoosung asks making the reporter slightly gasp at him.
They then say stuff about how this will be on TV and crap, even a small summary of what they'll talk to me about. The flipping cheating crap.
I swear I could see Yoosung slowly falling asleep.

"I see ... okay. Celestial won't talk to you at the moment actually. So shut it and get out of my face,"
Yoosung says making me shocked now. He never has this kind of mood.
The reporter continues pestering him,
"I said, shut it, press!" Yoosung says glaring at the woman and man.

I slowly start to walk back, hoping they won't see me.

Once they finally leave, Yoosung smiles at me. "Never knew someone so cute could sound so mean," I say poking his cheeks, oblivious to his now pink-stained face.
"Now, back to cuddle time!" I exclaim pulling him with me.

Yoosung chuckles,
"I'm just . . . Overprotective when it comes to you,"
He says, a but flushed. I blush even though it should mean nothing. We're like siblings...right?
I will admit, I had a small itty bitty crush on Yoosung when we had been in elementary, who am I kidding? I had a huge crush on him.

I smile back trying to contain the red spreading across my face.
"Thank you, Yoosung, but return my cutie back."
I demand then realize what I said, we both turn red, obvious to each other but we try to push it away.
"Of course,"
Yoosung says smiling, but inside his heart is racing.

'Why the hell are we being awkward?!'
As we sit down Yoosung jumps. I then hear snickering.

"Seven!"
Yoosung calls out in a whining way. I then look to my side where Yoosung once was to see Seven.
"Who said you could take my cuddle buddy?"
Seven asks wrapping his arms around me as if I was his mom and he was scared of something.
"C'mon! She was my cuddle buddy way before she met you,"
Yoosung whines hiding something behind his back.

"What is that?"
Seven asks then jumps when Yoosung pulls out a lightsaber. I also jump and run to the other couch where I'm hiding my lightsaber. Seven who is in the middle looks between the two of us.
He then sees me take out my saber and his expression falls.
"No ... don't team up on me like this."
We both nod and rush at him. Seven shrieks and jumps up.

"This could've been a normal fieldtrip!"
He yells making Yoosung and I look at each other with a 'wtf is he talking about?' Look on our faces.
We both shrug and continue to run after him.

Yoosung is close enough to touch Seven so he lunges at him only to get pushed back and onto the ground.
"No one can touch my brother!"
Saeran says who is standing up next to Yoosung and pointing his saber to Yoosung's chest.

"I surrender! Don't kill me!"
Yoosung yells. I lunge at Saeran, tackling him to the ground.
"No one touches my cookie!"
I joke putting my saber to his throat. Saeran smirks and pushes me off. I jump up and run to Yoosung.
We then hear the door open.
We all set our sabers down and go to the door where Seven already is.

"V!"
We exclaim running at the turquoise eye colored man.
"Pick a team!"
We all say.

V looks between us, knowing already from our stance Saeran and Seven are a team while Yoosung and I.are on a team.
He thinks about it for a second, looking at Seven's pleading face. V was the best at these games so we of course wanted him on our team.
"V, I'll let you take whatever food you want from the house!"
I suggest.
"V, I'll let you have anything in the house!"
Seven suggests.

"Seven wins,"
V announces. Yoosung and I groan. V pulls out his saber along with Seven.
Yoosung and I look at each other.
"Run."
We then run for our lives.

☆♧☆

Seven, Saeran, Yoosung, V, and I slump down onto the couch.
"So, who won?"
I ask and the men look at each other.
(Who do you guys think won?)

"Jaehee,"
Yoosung groans out.
"She was here?!"
Seven asks looking around.

"Huh? Oh, no no, I told siri to rename herself to Jaehee."
Yoosung states.

Yoosung's phone turns on and he asks,
"Who won our game?"
He asks.
It takes a while then 'Jaehee' answers.

"None of you because you will all fail at life and fail to succeed a simple game. So, if you could do me a favor, jump off a cliff and stop asking me stupid questions."
We all stare at the phone in shock.

"Have a good day,"
She adds then Yoosung's phone turns off.

"Yoosung, bro, that Siri Jaehee is out to kill you,"
Seven says. The phone then turns on again.

"Saeyoung, my sisters have told me all about you. Go back to your chips and leave my other game 'How to Roast Idiots' before we block you,"

V and I burst out laughing as Seven clings onto his brother.
"Man, these times are the best,"
I say leaning onto V's shoulder.
I get brought back up a second later.
"Mine,"
Yoosung jokes holding onto me.
"Sure,"
I agree leaning onto him.

"I love you guys,"
I say before we all fall into a dreamless nap.

[Sorry this is short! I've had little ideas on what to do next so please give me ideas, thank you for reading this story and ily ❤]
4/27/19
Word Count- 1327