Their Plan

Song:
Artist(s):

Ima start war >:)

I'm Not Okay (I Promise) by My Chemical Romance
Or
I Write Sins Not Tragedies by Panic! At The Disco

(I love both equally) Okay! On with the story.

3rd Person P.O.V

Yoosung sits at a table with Jaehee and Izumi, "S-so what exactly is this plan?" He asks, slightly intimidated by the two.

"Oh yeah, we haven't told you," Izumi murmurs. "Well, we want to get everyone out of the house, move them into another house don't worry we own this house. Lock them in, take the house for ourselves. Don't worry, young one, till only last a week or so. Izumi and I need some girl time. Minus [Y/n] and plus you," Jaehee explains. Yoosung looks shocked at how this 'kidnapping' is just for their happiness on being alone.

"So uh, what about Haru?" Yoosung asks as casual as he can. "Meh, he can stay, he won't make as much noise," Izumi says waving her hand slightly.
"I see, Jaehee, Izumi, you guys are the smartest souls I've ever met! Taking the house for yourselves!" Yoosung compliments actually wanting to be a part of this.

"Oh, shush. We know we're smart," Izumi says fist-bumping Jaehee. Yoosung chuckles before standing up.
"What are you doing?" Jaehee asks putting her face in her palms. "Oh, nothing . . ." He mutters sitting back down, "So anything more to the plan?" He asks as a look of amusement crosses his cute face.

"Well, we are planning to bring a special someone once they get here, which is probably gonna be tomorrow . . ." Jaehee trails off. Yoosung nods and smiles, "Well, I'm happy to be on your team!" He says with a smile.

- The Next Day -
Reader's Pov

Jaehee, Izumi, and Yoosung take us to this house. And expect us to stay there until they decide! Which is actually fine with me. It'll be like a little vacation. That's what I thought until they brought Zen in. Appearantly he got out faster than we expected and now, Jaehee is taking that to use of locking him with us.
And they completely left sooo...

Now, we're here.

"Saeyoung! Stop moving!" Saeran shouts to his brother who accidentally tied himself to his brother. And as the cruel people we are, we decided to not help them. Zen sat on the small couch, Jumin was right next to me, the Choi's ... yeah, and V was trying to turn on the TV.

Jumin starts to massage my shoulders which actually helps all the stress I've had go away.
"Hey, if you two decide to have sex while we're here. Keep it down," Seven jokes. I laugh sarcastically.

"Nope, I don't want another devils spawn," I say sarcastically. Jumin laughs as he finishes and wraps his arms around my waist while laying his head on my shoulder.
"Nah, I love our children. More would hurt," he says with a soft smile as he looks at me mischievously.

"You two aren't even together," Zen says from the couch. "Doesn't mean we can't," Jumin replies. "So what would you think if you caught... let's say Seven and [Y/n] doing it. How'd you react?" Zen asks. I look at Seven remembering the moment Jumin caught us before we could do anything.

Jumin doesn't say anything as he looks at Seven and I looking at each other then look at him.
"Wait, have you?!" Zen exclaims catching the attention of Saeran and V. Jumin clears his throat, "I mean, there was this one time. Someone put something in their drinks causing them to be all over each other. I walked in and uh, the kids were sleeping so I pushed them away from each other," Jumin explains.

"Oooh so you were jealous?" Zen asks.
"Not jealous. For the kids."
"Jealousyyy~"

Jumin leaves my side and is about to attack Zen but V holds him back.
Jumin hisses at Zen.

Zen pretends to vomit. "You little brat!" Jumin exclaims struggling in V's grasp.

This is gonna be a long day...

6/3/19
Word Count- 680
Sorry it's short!