More Days

V's Pov

She's on my lap. What do I do? I could move her off... but then she would wake up. The others are also asleep.

I've got no help. I sighed deeply as I looked at her. She was already beautiful. Even if she failed to notice me...

I went to highschool with her at the time Jumin and her were dating. I talked to her very few times, but everytime we talked... it was special.

Flashback

"Ah! O-oh, Jihyun," [Y/n] said, getting scared since she bumped into him.
"[Y/n], Jumin treating you well?" V asked with a smile.

Her eyes lit up at the mention of her boyfriends name.
"Yes, he is. How are you?" She asked. V frowned on the inside, he wished he could've talked to her more before Jumin. He wished he could've had that connection with her.

On the outside, he smiled.

"I'm fine, we should..." he didn't get a chance to finish when Jumin appeared.
"V, it's you. Sorry, I've got to take [Y/n] for a second," He said with a smile before he disappeared with [Y/n]

-"Catch up sometime..." he finished with a sad expression as he walked away.

-Flashback in another Flashback.... Amazing!-

"P-photos of me? Really? I'm sure there's a lot of other girls that are prettier than me," [Y/n] said as she wondered why V wanted to take pictures of her for a competition.

She continued to rant on until V put his hand on her cheek, "You're the most beautiful in my eyes. Please?" She thought about it for a second then ended up nodding.

"Thank you," V said gratefully. He gave her his number and told her which time would be best to come over.

~~~Time Later~~~

V and [Y/n] started laughing together when [Y/n] did funny poses.

"Okay, now. You may feel uncomfortable... but could you put these clothes on? I'm extremely sorry but this is one of the pictures they wanted of the chosen person to be in," V tried to explain as he hid his blush.

He quickly handed the clothes to her as he averted his gaze from hers.
[Y/n] looked at the clothes and saw why he was so embarrassed, "I'll do it. I'll put the embarrassing clothes on," she said with a giggle.

V smiled and lead her to his room so she could change. He left shortly after.

[Y/n] looked at the clothes again and felt heat coming to her face.
She trusted V though, she knew he wouldn't get any weird thoughts when he saw her in it.