●~~~~~New Perspective~~~~~●

Song: New Perspective
Artist(s): Panic! At The Disco

Recap:

Jaehee looks at me with a weird look on her face, "are you sure you want to know who's the father? What if it's Zens what will you do?" She asks, "I don't know . . . raise the children by myself most likely." I answer feeling that's what will most likely happen. The doctor then comes back with the news, he hands the printed paper to me. I shakily hold the paper. Jaehee looks over my shoulder and her eyes widen along with mine.

The father is . . . 

Now-

The father is . . . The father is . . .

Jumin.

A smile stretches across my face and I look at Jaehee. Her eyes are wide from shock. I think she would be like that even if they were Zens. The doctor smiles at me figuring out that I'm happy.

Then after a few moments of talking with the doctor he let me go. Now I'm in Jaehee's car ready to call Jumin. She's looking at me waiting for me to call him. Once I am she stops me.

"I have a test! To see if he loves you!" She says making me put the phone down. She then takes out her phone and calls Jumin. She clears her throat trying to take the excitement away from her voice, she puts the phone on speaker.

"Yes, what is it?" Jumin asks seeming to be moving around from the click sounds and shuffling we hear.
"I have to say something important to say, Mr.Han," she says in a monotone voice.
"Continue and be quick about it," he says and we hear another click.

"Your favorite band. The one you idol so much. My Chemical Romance. (Idk) They agreed to meet with you. And right now," Jaehee says and she pauses waiting for him to say something, "well, I can't. I'm busy at the moment. Tell them to either wait or another day," he says and hangs up on her. She has an amused face. She then turns to me.

"Call him," she says simply making me confused. When she sees I'm not doing anything she presses the call button on my phone.
A quick second well not even a second Jumin picks up and I put him on speaker.

"Y-yes l-l-[Y/n]?" He asks as I try to figure out for a second what he was going to say before he said my name. I push it away and ask,

"are you busy at the moment?" I hear yelling in the distance of where Jumin is. He then answers, "no I'm not busy at all what is it?" Jaehee looks at me with a smile on her face as she mouths 'he looooves you.'
I blush but then say.

"Can we meet up at . . ." I check the time and realize that it's almost time for the concert. "Can you go to the concert Zen and I are putting on today?" I ask closing my eyes hoping he'll say yes.
I hear him sigh but then, "of course I'll go." I smile and give Jaehee a thumbs up.

"Thank you Jumin! I really appreciate it!" I say and I could practically see him smiling on the other side. I've really missed this feeling. And Jumin is the only person who could ever make me feel this way.

There's a pause of the two just smiling.

"Well, I'll see you there. Bye Jumin,"  I say smiling really happy I get to see him, "bye, Strawberry," Jaehee looks at me curiously as I blush. "A-ah! Sorry it's a habit. Bye, [Y/n]," he says stuttering. "Yeah, I understand. Bye," we then end the call both smiling. "He made time for you! I can't wait!" She squeals. I then hand her something and her eyes widen, "A-A," she stutters and I giggle finishing for her, "A V.I.P ticket to the concert. I only had one and since you are my best girl friend I'm giving it to you," I say smiling and she pulls me into an awkward hug since we're sitting in a car with a cat in between us.