One Small Accident

Zen, Yoosung, Saeran, Jihyun, Jumin, Saeyoung, and [Y/n] all went to a very expensive restaurant.

Expensive because Jumin couldn't handle commoner food. Plus, we all want to be seen as rich at times.

V and [Y/n] played as a newly married couple, just to get a discount and dessert.

Zen and Jumin, well, they were well known so they already got discounts. Saeran, Saeyoung, and Yoosung, well... there was no discounts for them.

As they ate, they talked about the past and hilarious memories, "Jumin, I remember we all thought you were gay. Then, [Y/n] showed up and you were straight after all!" Seven exclaimed.

Jumin facepalmed, "I don't understand why you guys would think I'm gay," he said, Seven then burst out laughing along with Zen.

"Hmm... raise your hand if you've kissed someone at this table," Yoosung challenged. Everyone raised their hand.

Yoosung seemed a bit shocked for a second, but he shook it off, "On three say who,"
"1..."
"2..."
"3!"

"[Y/n]," the boys said, "All of you," [Y/n] said, embarrassed, "That must be embarrassing," Seven muttered.

Jumin cleared his throat, Yoosung slumped in his chair with a blush on his face.
[Y/n] and him accidentally kissed while they were cuddling one time. They both turned at the same time causing their lips to meet for a long second.
Zen stood straighter, V looked bored, Seven embarrassed, Saeran blushing.

"That was unexpected," Jumin muttered.
"Let's change the subject," V said. Everyone nodded in agreement.

Time later, there was dessert everywhere on the table. Anything they could get their hands on they got.

"Hey, [Y/n], could I talk to you at the rooftop?" Zen asked as he turned to her. She took the chocolate popsicle out of her mouth and smiled to him, "Of course."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Reader's POV
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The two went to the rooftop, "So, what do you wanna talk about?" I asked him. He sighed and leaned on the railing.

"Just... stuff... Do you think I'll be able to break up with  Kyungju?" He asked seeming to have a hopeful look on his face, "Of course. If she does anything you have all of us. Jaehee, V, Seven, Yoosung, Saeran, even Jumin, me," I said as I took his hands in mine.

"Here, I'll text her that I want to break up," Zen said, taking out his phone. [Y/n] stood calm as she watched him type out 'We're over'.
With a smile, she sent it for him.

He sighed, "It's over," he mumbled "It's about time, I tell you the real reason why I cheated, and why I said what I said," he said as he looked at me. I nodded as I bit my lip, waiting for a horrible response.

As he was about to say something he was pushed back. Then, a gun was pointed at me.

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡
~Time Skip~
~3rd Person P.O.V~
♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

"I can't remember anything, I'm sorry," [Y/n] cried out as tears ran down her face. The doctor sighed and left the room.

V then entered the room, "Jumin said I should come in," he muttered. His expression broke when he saw her crying.
"[Y/n] it's alright, it's not your fault you can't remember," he told her as he put his hand on her shoulder.