Lo Que Siento

Song: Lo Que Siento

Artist: Cuco

It's been about 5-6 months after that. The doctors confirmed it and even if I haven't shown my face, my fans are fine with it too. Zen doesn't know about it yet since he doesn't really stop to look at the news sometimes. But here are the rest of everyone's reactions.

Jaehee ( 30 Minutes Ago)

[Y/n]- Bold             Jaehee- Italics

"Hey uh, Bahee?" 

"Yeah?"

"Um, I'm pregnant"

(Squealing noises heard from over the phone XD)

"Can I be the godmother? Is it Zens? How long? Is it a boy or a girl?"

"Sure, and I don't even know. It could be Jumin's or Zens. About 5 or 6 months. And I'm going to find out today. I want you to come with me,"

"Wow. At this point, I hope it isn't either of them. I mean Jumin would be way too busy working and Zen wouldn't care. Well most likely. But, in this case, I hope it's Jumin's."

- Yeah. . .Jumin would be too busy. Why didn't that cross my mind? Hopefully, if the baby is his he'll help me...

"Wow, Jae! I thought you wouldn't like it to be his! I mean, after how he makes you work and all."

"I mean Jumin is better than a cheater. So when do we meet up?"

"Uh, come to the hotel in about half an hour."

"Got it! I can't wait!" 

-----------

Yeah basically her reaction. 

------------

Luciel (He was the first you told. So right after the doctor confirmed it)

[Y/n]- Bold              Luciel- Italics 

Luci . . . I have some news. 

What is it?

You know when I wanted you to help me with the party. What you thought it was for? Yeah, I'm that.

( A few minutes later of Seven checking what you two talked about )

You're pregante! Congratulations! Is the baby Jumins or Zens? Is it my brother?! 

Why would it be your brother? Nevermind, I don't know yet. 

I see . . . Can I take care of him, her?! I can be like . . . the second dad! Or uncle hehe!

Sure, Luci. I don't know the gender yet, just so you know. 

Yay! How long has it been?

I just found out today but a couple of weeks. 

Oooh. So am I the first one you told?

Yup.

Yay! I'm now favorite BSFF!

You're my only BSFF, dummy.

Yay! I don't have to share with anyone!

Well, I'll talk later, Luci.

Bye Bye!

------------

Saeran, V, and Yoosung were like Luciel about it. I'm so glad they are happy for me. Saeran volunteered to be the Godfather. V and Yoosung like being uncle figures. Luciel, well said that if Jumin and Zen didn't take care of the child he would. Jaehee is the Godmother and aunt. So basically, they are happy about it! So, so am I! Jumin doesn't know yet. And like I mentioned neither does Zen. Zen has been looking at me curiously when we meet up for the song but I tell him it's nothing. Oh yeah, I also have the concert with Zen tonight. 

A lot is happening. I may not be able to take this, but I'll be happy with either a boy or a girl.

Once I got to the lobby Jaehee was already there. Once she saw me she ran up to me and took my hands in hers, "this is amazing! I'm so glad I get to come with you!" She says with a glimmer in her eyes. "Yeah, I'm happy you could come too. What was your excuse for Jumin?" I ask with a smile, "I told him I would take care of his cat if he let me get a day off, but I hope you don't mind having her constantly meowing." She says taking me to her car where Elly is laying in the backseat. "Oh, it's fine. I love seeing little Elly once in a while." I say sitting in the passenger's seat as Elizabeth climbs over to me. I pet her softly before I start talking to Jaehee.

- Time Skip-

"Well, mam the news is, that you are having twins! A boy and a girl! Congrats!" The doctor says and Jaehee almost passes out. "Oh my gosh, two little [Y/n]'s running around!" She squeals, I ignore her and ask the doctor, "can you do a DNA test?" I ask quickly. The doctor smiles and nods as he grabs something from Jaehee. I look over at the machine to see what I think are two small heads of my babies. I smile softly as I think of what Jaehee said.  Jaehee looks at me with a weird look on her face, "are you sure you want to know who's the father? What if it's Zens what will you do?" She asks, "I don't know . . . raise the children by myself most likely." I answer feeling that's what will most likely happen. The doctor then comes back with the news, he hands the printed paper to me. I shakily hold the paper. Jaehee looks over my shoulder and her eyes widen along with mine.

The father is . . . 

Cliffhanger! I give you a cliffhanger! You are welcome! Also sorry this chapter is short.

4/7/19

Word Count: 878