Chapter Three: The First Day (1)

[Sena's POV]

I woke up early today. I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. It's my first time at Seoul University. I'm afaird of the people there. Luckily oppa and Minyoung going to be in the same university with me. I felt less burdened. Anyway, I washed up and I tied my hair into a messy hair. I was done in 15 minutes. Like other girls, they used some make-up etc. Me? Nahh~ Not my style. I'll just used some BB cream then I'm done.

Before I came here, when I was in middle school, people called me nerd. The girls liked to bullied me. People called me four eyes. Yeah, I admitted I was a nerd before. I wore big glass and braces, But after my graduation, I don't use glass anymore and I removed my braces. So I just wear contact lens to let me see better. 

When I came down, I smelled something good. Wow~ Minyoung sure knows how to cook. She just like an umma to me. Haha. Although she a few months younger than me.

"Good morning" I greeted her. She turned around and was shocked to see me. "OMG!! Sena-ah!! You look so pretty with that outfit." Okay. It's just a simple blue t-shirt and a jeans. "Oh no no~ You're prettier." she was wearing a long white dress. "Aigoo~" she pinched my cheek.  "So, what did you cook?" I looked at what she had prepared. "Just a simple breakfast. Omelette eggs." then she gave it to me. "Oh and with bacon. Keke." I smiled. I remembered yesterday that Yoda guy, Chanyeol called Baekhyun, Bacon. I tried her cooking. "It's delicious. Your cook are better than me." I thumbs up. "Nahh~ I like your cooking better. You should cook for the boys. I'll help you later on." Then suddenly we heard a horned.

"Oh!! That's must be Minseok oppa."she said excitedly. "Wait, I'll go wash the dishes." she nodded. "I'll wait for you outside. Don't forget to lock the front door." 

.............................................

[Xiumin's POV]

"Hey guys, I'm going to pick up Younggie and Sena." I said. "Can I come with you?" Sehun said. "Oh no Hunnie. We got practice. Coach doesn't want us to be late." Kai said to Sehun. Sehun sighed. "I hate my life."

"Yeah, I have to teach you guys during practice." Kris said. Well it was their coach. Since Kris was a captain before, he just helped his coach to teach all of them.

"I have to go now." I said and I took my car key and headed to the door.

I drove to Minyoung's apartment. I saw Minyoung coming. Where is Sena? "Annyeong Oppa." she greeted me as she came infront of the seat. "Where is Sena?" I asked her. "Oh, we have to wait for her. She is washing the dishes. She will be here in 5 minutes." I nodded. 

Then I saw Sena coming out of the apartment. "Sorry. Am I late?" Sena said. Wow, she looked beautiful today. Wait, why am thinking of her? "No, you're just in time." Minyoung said. So while both of them are chit chatting, I stayed silent there. They were talking about girls stuff most probably. So, I asked.

"So, Sena-sshi. How's your feeling for the first day of university?"

"Well, I'm excited and nervous about it." she said. "You look beautiful today." I said while looking at the mirror to see her reaction. She looked at me and blushed. Dang!! What did I have to say that? "Thanks Xiumin-sshi."

"Just call me Xiumin."

"Then you just call me Sena." she said back to me. "Errm." Minyoung cleared her thoart. "You never said beautiful to your sister" she said. I looked at her and she smirked. This girl. Haish. "Look at the road mister." she said again to me. I sighed. Why am I attracted to her?

..........................................

[Minyoung's POV]

I loved to teased oppa. Hehe. So now we arrived at the university. "Good luck with your first day." oppa said to Sena. "Thanks." she said and smiled. "Goodbye oppa. See you later." I said and went out of the car with Sena. While Sena and I were walking, suddenly someone called us.

"Hey girls!!" It was Tao. "Hey Tao!!" I said. "Oppa!!" Sena ran and hugged Sehun. Wait!! Sehun!? "Wait!! You called Sehun, oppa?" I asked. All of them raised their eyebrows. "Umm. Yeah Younggie." Sena said. "He is your brother?" Why am I so blinded? I just realised both of them have the same surname. "Yeah. I though you know?" she asked me and I shook my head. 

The bell rang. It's time for us to go to our classes.

"Let's go guys or else we will get detention." D.O said to us. "Tell Ms.Han that I'm going to bring Sena to the principal." Sehun said. We all nodded. So D.O and Tao head to their class since they were the Seniors while I'm going with this sexy god, I mean with this guy, Kai. It's was History class on the first period. Urgh~ I hated that subject.

..............................................

[Sehun's POV] 

"Who's that girl?"

"I heard she is Sehun's sister."

"I though she is pretty because Sehun is so freaking handsome."

I heard all the girls said as we were passing by. I looked at Sena. Her head was down. Don't those girls have classes? I looked at them. They all screamed. I sighed.

"Don't you girls have class right now?" I face them. "Yes we do have." a girl said. "So, why don't you guys go instead judging my sister here?" 

All of the girls were shocked and walked away. Coward. I looked at Sena. She smiled to me.

"You shouldn't say that."

"Why? You're my sister."

"What if they hate me?" I stayed silent. She sighed and continued walking. I followed her. "Don't be nervous Sena." I looked at her and she was sweating. She will be like that when she felt really nervous. She took a deep breath. "I'm just afraid of the surrounding oppa." She said. I knew her history before. But our parents didn't know it. I felt guilty that I couldn't protected her. As for now, I'm too busy with practice since our game is in 2 months.

"Don't you have any practice?"

"Not now, but it's been postponed to night." I sighed. She patted my head. "Don't get too stressful oppa." I smiled and ruffled her hair.

"Here we are. You see, the principle is a lady so it's easy for you to talk to her. She knows you're coming." She nodded. "Good luck my dongsaeng." I hugged her and she went into the office. I hope she is going to do well this year. I hope I could protect her as her brother.

...............................................