Chapter Thirty: Now I Know

This chapter is only Xiumin's thought so I won't put POV unless I state it :) Enjoy

A few weeks later

Did I just see it wrongly? Did Eunji and Sena together? I mean they were liked friends. I was still in dumbfounded. Then, someone tapped on my shoulder make me flinched a little. "Oh. you." I said plainly. "You? Is that how you treat your buddy?" he said. "Sorry, I was distracted." I rubbed my nape. "No wonder you were space out." he mumbled but I still heard it. "Oh come on Yixing." I wrapped my arms around him. He rolled his eyes. "So, what's up?" I continued. "Nothing, just passing by and I saw you were standing out here." he said. "Oh, want some Coffee?" I gestured him to come in. "Sure, but I need cold one." he said. "No problem." we both went in the cafe.

Both of us sat together and enjoyed the taste of coffee in our throat. "So, how's you and Eunji?" Lay asked me. "I just met her with Sena." Lay widened his eyes. "Did they get into fight?" I shook my head. He raised his eyebrow. "They both went out together. Eunji pulled Sena away." Lay was gasped. "Yeah, my reaction are same as you" He shook his head in disbelief. "Okay. That's weird." I nodded. He giggled. Suddenly someone came in the cafe and both of us looked at the person. "Eunji!!" I stood up.,She looked at my direction and smiled. "What's up?" she said. "Where's Sena?" I asked. "Oh, she went back home. Wae?" she said. "Oh Hi Lay!!" She waved at Lay. Lay responded in akward tone. "What did you do to her?" I asked. "I didn't do anything to her. We just hang out at Namsan Tower."I raised my eyebrow and crossed my arm. She looked at me and sighed. "Look, Minseok I don't hurt her not even a scratch. If you want to confirm it go ahead and call her then."

Then she hand me her phone. I looked at her. I do have phone but why would she gave me her phone? I then opened her lock screen and I was surprised that our pic was still there"Just ignore it." she said and sat with Lay. I was more confused. But I ignored it. So, I started to called Sena. A few ringing and she picked up

"Unnie?" she said

"It's me Sena, Xiumin."

There was a moment of silent.

"Oh, hey Xiumin."

I smiled. I was greatful. I thought she would hung up.

"Are you still there?'

"Oh, y-yeah. Sorry, I was distracted. Are you okay?"

"Hmm, I'm fine."

Then there was a silent again. I couldn't find a word to say.

"Xiumin?"

"Hmm?"

"Can we meet up?"

She wanted to meet me?

"Well, I'm okay with it."

"That's great, we meet up tomorrow. At your cafe. After my class."

"Can I just pick you up instead?"

"No, it's-" I cut her words.

"Please, just let me pick you up tomorrow huh?"

"Well, okay then. See you tomorrow"

"Yeah." then both of us hung up.

I hand the phone to Eunji.

"So? You believed now?"

I sighed.

"Thanks Eunji." She smiled. I looked at her and I could see she wasn't that happy. "Eunji-" she cut me. "Look oppa, go ahead and talk to her okay?" I looked at her and so does Lay. We both more confused. "Lay, can we both talk? If you don't mind?" she said. "Yeah, sure. I was about to leave since I've been called to do my job." Lay stood up and tapped on my shoulder. I smiled at him and he left. Then I looked back at Eunji. "You know oppa. I've should have told you." I just listen to her. "I love you oppa. I really am. Your give me love sincerely. I didn't manage to do just like you." "Eunji..." "Please oppa. This is the last time you will see me. I'm going back to state." she said. "I'm sorry Eunji-ah." She finally smiled. "I thought you wouldn't say my name like that ever again." I shook my head and cupped her cheek. Her tears started to fall. "I hope you find a great guy there." She laughed. "I'm married Xiumin." I was shocked. "I was being forced. That's why I left you." Now I know why she left me. Her parents were a strict parents. They don't apporved our relationship. So, that's why she left me.

I smiled at her and hugged her. "Thank you for loving me Minseok." she said. I hugged her more tightly. Then she broke the hugged. "Please don't hurt her oppa or else I'll hunt you. Go for it." she said. I laughed. "You too Eunji. Take care." She nodded. "I guess I've to go now. My flight is today." she said as she stood up. "Today!? You didn't tell me?" I said in shocked. "Sorry, I forgot." she replied. "Pabo." She smiled. "Grumpy." I shook my head as I remembered l she always teased me with that name. "I better go now oppa. Send regrats to Sena." she said as I stood up. "Take care Eunji." I smiled. "You too oppa."  she kissed my cheek. She left and before she went in the black car she waved at me. I waved back at her. That's was the last time I met her. Finally I could confessed to Sena. I'm going to do this. 

..........................................

Hehe. The next chapter will be intresting. :) Please vote and comment. Just comment how do feel about it. Okay? xD