Chapter Twenty Three: Camp, Kai's True Feelings (3)

[Minyoung's POV]

It's 2nd day of our camp. All of us were wearing sports. "Good morning everyone." the principal said. Even thought she old but her body was so beautiful. I envied her. She just liked a model. "So today we are going start with a jog. So, I'll lead you all. Follow me." she start to jogged. All of us jogged with our friends. Some were with their teammates. I jogged with Sena. Sehun and Luhan already infront. "Should we speed up?" Sena said. "You go ahead. I'm lazy." She nodded and jogged a little bit fast. Wow~ I'm almost dead here and she just looked so fine. Aigoo~ I'm a dancer. But why I do acted liked not? "You look like you were about to die." I looked beside me and smiled. "Funny." He chuckled. It's seems liked his in second round. You don't want to catch up with them?" I saw the principal in 3rd round. I think she will do until 5th round. "Nahh~ I'm too lazy." he said. He jogged with my speed. "Oh come on Kai~ Go ahead." I was breathing up and down. I stopped in 3rd round. Kai also stopped. He just walked together with me. I admited he looked hot right now. He was sweating. Wait!! What am I thinking? I shook my head.

Suddenly someone wrapped his arm around me. "Oppa!!" I scented his perfume. "Tired jakiya?" he kissed my cheek. "I'm sweating sweetheart." I said to him. "So do I honey." he said. "Cheesy." He laughed and he looked around. He quickly pecked my lips. "I love you" he said. I was blushed and he send me a heart attack. "I love you too." I ruffled his brown hair. Yeap. He changed his hairstyle and colour. He looked more hot right now. Aish!! Girls can't go near him. I can't explain what I feel.

.............................................

[Kai's POV]

I was observing with those two lover birds. They looked cute together. Minyoung was lucky to had Sehun so does Sehun lucky to had her. To be honest, I'm jealous here. Why? Want to why? Let just keep on reading okay? Cause I feel jealous~ Nahh. Hehe. I was siting under a tree, listened to music since it's our breaktime. Suddenly I felt cold on my cheek. I looked up and I grabbed the drink. "Thanks." I gulped in the drink. Wah~ So refreshing. "Mind me to sit down here?" she asked. "Sure. Come on Sena." I tapped the ground. She sat beside me. She was also looking at the sky. "Are you okay?" I asked her. She smiled and looked at me. "I'm okay. How about you?" I shurgged my shoulder. "I can't describe my feelings." I said. "Still can't get over it?" I nodded. She chuckled and ruffled my hair. "I know how your feel Kai." she tapped my shoulder. "But he just like my brother so I just let him be with her anyway." She patted my back. "You deserve a better girl." I smiled. "Right."

Ting Ting~

It's the end of breaktime. We both stood up and dusted off our pants. "Let's go now. We need to compete." She nodded. "Good luck Kai and thanks for spending time with me." she said. "No, thank you." I said. She smiled and waved at me and she ran to her teammates. I found out that Xiumin looked at our direction. He seemed jealous. Well I just ignored it since both of them were okay now. "Okay everyone!! Today we going to do some hiking and we have a maze. So we gather in the centre and think how to get out of there. Don't worry. You won't get lost. So, we will give you the map in each team and think how to escape. The last team came out will have a punishment. You guys must work and stay together. Got it?" The principal said. "Nae!!" all of us shouted. "Great!! Suho team and Kris team follow me. Lay team and Luhan team follow Ms.Hwang. Baekhyun team and Chen team will follow Coach Lee and Xiumin team will follow Mrs. Jo. Okay?" the principal said and she went to 1st path. Okay let me described. We were in the middle of the wood and there were a three paths. So my team with Luhan hyung's team didn't go in any of the path. "Okay guys. You guys just stay here. So, make some plan how to escape here. Good luck!!" Ms.Hwang said to us and do a fighting hand.

All of us were focusing on the map. "Okay, let's try this path." Lay said and he stood up. All of us followed him. I was behind all of them and I saw Minyoung tightly hold her hand with Sehun. She seemed scared a bit. Sehun tried to calmed her down. "We'll be fine. The principal said it's save here." She just nodded. I could she she still shaking.

Suddenyly, my eyes were being blind folded. "Wow!! What the-" I could feel I was being dragged. Then it stopped. I tried to turned around with my hands around and I felt no one around me. I opened my blind folded. This is scary. It's cold also. "Lay hyung!!" I shouted. No one responded. I sighed. This could be a trapped. So I decided to walk. About 5 minutes I heard someone voice and was crying. "Hello? Anyone there?" I shouted. "Who's there?" it was a girl. "It's Kai?" It's sound like a question. "Kai?" she came out. "Minyoung!!" I saw her shirt was dirty. "Kai!!" She hugged me tightly. "Shhusss~ I'm here." I hugged her back. "I thought I would lost." she said sobbing. We both broke the hugged. "I'm sorry." she said. "It's okay." I looked at the sky and it's getting dark. "We should move on. It's getting dark." I said. "I think we're in the last team." I nodded. "Who's idea is doing the blind fold?" she shrugged her shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her. She was cold. "You're cold." "And you're warm." I smiled at her. "Let's go."

We kept on walking. It's about an hour and still we could not find the path. I could felt we really lost right now? I'm getting worried. What if no one want to save us? No!! Don't think like that Kim Jongin. That's impossible. TING!! Light blub up!! "Younggie. Do you remember Lay's plan?" She thinking and her mood light up. "I'm such a pabo. I remembered we just follow the tree that has blue since our team is blue colour." she said. "Nice." I said and I took out my torch light. We looked around and we found a tree that has a blue colour. So we just followed it and finally we were at our camp.

We could see all of them were there and Ms. Hwang was panicked. "Where are Kai and Minyoung? They should be here!! It's dark already!!" she said. "I'm going to find them!!" Sehun stood up and when he was about to go back, he was shocked to looked at us. Ms.Hwang followed his gazed and shocked. "OMG!! You guys are back!!" she ran towards us. "Help them guys!! OMG!! You're bleeding Jongin." she touched my arm. I flinched in pain. I didn't realise that I've injured. Luhan, Kris and Lay took Minyoung away from my embraced and I collasped on the ground. I felt dizzy and blanked. "Kai!!" That's the last word I could heard and I closed my eyes.

....................................

OMG!! What's happening!? Kai wss injured and Sehun saw both of them. Was he jealous? Who's plan was it with the blind fold? Let's find out in the next chapter :)