Chapter Forty: Take A Deep Breathe

[Henry's POV]

I could see her face wasn't that happy. "But-"

"I know. I'm such a pabo. I madly in love with my own sister. Tsk." I could felt that my version started to blurred. "Oh Henry." she hugged me and I hugged her back. I cried on her embraced. She broke the hugged. She also been crying. I wiped her tears. She looked at me and smiled. "You not mad at me?" I asked. She shook her head. "It's not your fault." Then we both were in silent. "So, does our parents know about me?" I nodded. "I told them to came here and today they just arrived. They want to meet you Sena." Sena sighed hardly. "I'll go tomorrow."

"I could come with you." She nodded. "Just tell me where we meet." I squeezed her shoulder to cheered her up. She smiled when she looked at me. "Go home now Henry."

"Are you okay?" I asked in concern. She nodded. "Just go. I'll be fine and please don't tell anyone about this." I nodded and we make our pinky swear. I bid goodbye to her.

"I've never regrets loving you Sena."

......................................................

[Sena's POV]

I couldn't say a word. I didn't expected this news were coming. So, my real parents were still alive. But why? I shook my head as i could be a little bit dizzy and hot. I'm sick here. I was in front of the door when Xiumin opened the door. His look like in worried. "Oh, you're back." he said. I hugged him immediately. He was a bit shocked but he returned the hugged. "You having fever now Sena. Come on in now." He brought me inside. "Omo!! Sena, you okay? You look so pale." D.O said. I smiled. "I'm fine. Just need a rest." I answered. "Here, you need to eat something first." Lay said and he tapped the sit beside him. Xiumin helped me to sit and he sat beside me. "Where are the others?"

"Probably they eat outside. So just us." Suho said. I nodded. "But D.O oppa cook a lot." I said as I saw lots of food on the table. "Yeah, they will be hungry later on" he said as he give me some food on my plate. "Thanks." I tasted his food. Hmm so delicious. I happily eat the food. I need to forced so that I'll be better. "You can stay in Sehun's or Xiumin hyung room." Suho said. "I'll take her to my room" Xiumin said and helped me lead to his room. "Here." he laid down me on his bed. "How about you? Where you sleep?" he smiled and kissed my lips. "Yah!! Oppa, you'll get sick."I whined. "I don't mind." he said and stroked my front hair. "Oh, take this medicine and go to sleep." I took the pills and slowly my eyelids getting heavy. "Sleep well. I love you." he said and left the room. I've heard what he said even though my eyes are closed. I think he forgave me already.

....................................

(Still in Sena's POV)

The next day, the sunset hit on my face. I slowly opened my eyes. I felt a lot better. I yawned and sat down, looking around. Hmm where Xiumin sleep? I looked at my side, Chen's bed and I saw him was sleeping there. I smiled at myself. He couldn't left me inside alone.

Then someone came in. "Oh, Hey Sena." in his low voice. It was Chen. I waved at him and stood up. I went to him. "What's up?" I said. "Did you sleep well? I've heard you sick." he put his hand on my forehead. "Hmm, seem your cold is down already." I nodded. "Come on, let's have some breakfast shall we?" he offered me. "But Chen, where did you slept last night? Since Xiumin slept on yours." I asked him. "Ahh, I slept with Luhan. Sehun accompanied Minyoung in her apartment" I just nodded.

We both walk out and smells something delicious. Chen went to to the living room watching tv with Luhan and Tao. I sat on the counter. I was in the middle. One by one, the boys came. "Hey Sena." Chanyeol said at the back and ruffled my hair. Baekhyun back hugged me and I was a bit shocked. "Oh, you cold already gone." he said and sat beside Chanyeol.

Then, Kris and Lay came. I've heard they were talking in Chinese. "Ni hao." they both said. I giggled. "Ni hao gege." I responded. They sat in front of me. Then Kai came. At the same time, D.O and Suho done with their cook and served to the table. "Nice timing Kai." He looked at me and sat beside me. "Am I right?" he smirked at me. I rolled my eyes. Lastly, Xiumin came. Aigoo, he looked tired. "Wow, hyung. It's your first time woke up late." Chanyeol said. He just shrugged his shoulder and scanning the living room. Our eyes meet and he smiled. He went to me. "Feel better?" he asked. I nodded. "Well, good morning to you." He kissed my cheek. "Eww, hyung. Get a room." Chen said as he sat beside Chanyeol followed by Luhan and Tao. Xiumin sat on my right since Kai on my left.

So the postion would be Xiumin, me, Kai, Suho, Lay and Kris. On the other side Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Chen, Luhan, Tao and Kyungsoo. Wow, I'm sure I was surrounded with boys. Suddenly my phone buzz. I took out my phone and checked.

'"Hey Sena. I'm going to pick you up at afternoon. We need to meet up with your parents." I almost forgot about it. "Who's that?" Xiumin asked. "Oh, it was Henry. We need to do something." I can't tell the truth to Xiumin. Not now. "Do you want me accompany you?" he said. "Oh no. It's okay. I won't be long."

"Are you sure?" now he looked very worried. I kissed his lips and smiled. "Yeah, I promise. I need to get ready."

"I'll send you to Minyoung apartment." I nodded and we both left. "Don't do stupid things!!" Baekhyun said in teasing. Xiumin death glared at him.

.....................................................

After Xiumin send Sena's to Minyoung's apartment, she quickly dress up. "Yo!! Sena!!" Minyoung greeted her. "I'm sorry Younggie, I'm in the rush now." she passed to her and head to bathroom. "What's with my sister?" Sehun asked l. Minyoung shrugged. "She is in hurry."

"Let's just ask her later." Sehun said. She nodded. Around 15 minutes, it was already afternoon. Sena text Henry.

"Let's meet up at the park and we go to your parents."

She send her text, in a few seconds her phone buzz.

"Okay. See you in 10 minutes."

She took her breathe and hopped out. The couple looked at Sena. "Sorry guys, talk tou you guys later." and she already out of the apartment. They both looked each other and shrugged their shoulder.