Chapter Thirty Seven: Another Problem

After that incident, Xiumin was frowned the whole day. Sena could see that Xiumin wasn't happy. At night, Sena and Xiumin decided to stayed a night at Xiumin's villa. "Oppa." she hugged Xiumin at the back. He was startled a bit. "Waeyo? You were frowning the whole day." she continued. He sighed and he let go Sena to face her. "How long you've known Henry?"

"Ahh, it's almost 10 years I've known him. Waeyo?"

"Nothing." he said. She looked at him in narrowed. "You were jealous don't you?" she smiled in teased. "Of course not~" he defended himself. Sena wrigled her eyebrow. "Okay fine, I'm jealous." Sena pinched his arm. "Aigoo, my yeobo is in jealous." she sang. Xiumin smirked at her. She stopped at what she was doing. He came near to her. "You love to teased me don't you?" he said coldly. Sena gulped her own saliva. "Umm, I-" she was cut off when Xiumin kissed her. It's not that sweet but she could felt he was jealous. Xiumin hand were on her neck, It's was a long kiss. Xiumin broke it. His head was now on Sena's head.

Suddenly Sena's phone ringing. She picked it up. "Yeobosayo?"

"Hey pretty, Henry's here."

"Oh, Henry." she looked at Xiumin worriedly. He gave a sign to go on.

"Are you free tomorrow? Let's hang out."

"Well, I do free tomorrow."

"Great!! I'll pick you up tomorrow. Just give me your address."

"Oh no!! No need to do that. We just meet at Xiumin's cafe okay?"

"Okay then. See ya."

Sena hung up. "So, you're going to meet him?" Sena was startled with Xiumin's voice. "Y-yeah." she said. "Oh, that's great then." she could felt his voice in disappointed. "Xiumin, I could cancel it if you want."

"Don't, you can meet him tomorrow. Have some fun. Okay?" Then he went inside the villa left Sena there dumbfounded.

~the next day~

While Xiumin driving, the whole trip were in silent. Sena couldn't said a word. She knew Xiumin was in jealous. She bit her lips. She could felt her cold sweat around her forehead. She was nervous. Xiumin looked in the corner of his eyes and sighed. 'Maybe I'm too harsh with her' his thought said.

They arrived at Xiumin's cafe. They both saw Henry figure waiting for Sena. They opened the door and Henry turned around. "Hey Sena." he smiled. Sena smiled back. "Hey Henry." she said. Xiumin gave Sena to Henry. "Take care of her will you?" Henry smirked. "Don't worry Minseok." they both went out. Sena took a last glanced to Xiumin before they went out and Xiumin smiled bitter to her.

…………………………………

[Xiumin's POV]

What was I thinking? I act cold towards Sena. I've hurt her again. I ducked my head on the table. I was alone at the cafe since I told my workers to went home. I let them off day, so I closed my cafe. Suddenly I could hear someone coming. "Sorry we're close." I don't even looking at the person. That person stopped infront of me. I saw his figure was beside me as I could smell the cologne. I looked up at him. "Luhan."

"What happened to you?" he said while his hands were in his pocket. "I don't know." I said. He sat beside me and tapped on my shoulder. "I saw Sena with a guy on my way."

"It's was Henry."

"Henry? He's here? Aigoo, that guy." I sighed heavily. "I didn't know Sena knows that guy. Urgh!!"

"You not confident aren't you?"

I didn't answer. Well, Henry was used to be my rival at school. He got everything. I'm a bit jealous. He one of the popular too. Every girls want him. "Even I've not really know Henry but I'm sure he won't steal Sena from you."

"You never know what happened Luhan." He shrugged his shoulder. "Then fight for it." I looked at him and he smiled. "Minseok-ah, I've never seen you so gloomy since you together with Sena. I've known you for so long." He squeezed my shoulder. "Think about it." 

"Thanks Luhan." I tapped on his shoulder. "Anything bro." I'm still not confident anyway.

..................................................

Short chapter

Hye guys. Sorry if my updated are slow. I've stuck with the story and also I'm busy. Well, even on holidays I need to go to tuition. Lol. My grades are not so good so yeah. Hope you guys won't stop reading.