Chapter Thirty One: You're Mine

The next day

[Xiumin's POV]

I'm now waiting for Sena. I was 2 hours early. I don't know why am I too early here. I'm just too excited okay? I was leaning on my car where all the students came out. As usual the girls will screamed when they saw me while the boys just rolled their eyes. Well some of them. Then I saw the girl that I wanted to see from a far. She was wearing a dress. I smiled at myself. She saw me and she waved at me. I waved back. Minyoung saw me and she ran towards me.

"Oh Hey oppa!!" she said. "Hey sis." I wrapped my arm around her shoulder. She giggled. "Picking up your girl eh?" she whispered.,I just shrugged my shoulder. "Where's you namja? " I asked her. "Speaking of him. There he is." she pointed. I looked where she was pointing and there were a lot of girls surrounded him. "Tsk" that's all I could heard from Minyoung and the next thing I knew she pushed all the girls and grabbed Sehun's arm. I shook my head and I looked infront of me. She was smiling. "So, let's go?" I asked her. She nodded. "After you." I opened the door for her. "Thanks.",I smiled and when to the driver seat. "Hey Younggie!! We're going now!!" She make a thumbs up. "Be careful with my sister arasso?" Sehun said. I nodded and I went in. I drove off. "Where are we going?" Sena asked me. "You will see. Rest for a while." she nodded and closed her eyes.

About half an hour we arrived at our place. I looked beside me and she still sleeping. She must be tired. I unbuckle my seatbelt and I shook her lightly. Her eyebrows were moving and her eyes slowly opened. "We're here already." I said. She nodded and stretched her body. I got out of the car and went to the other side. I opened the door for her. "Thanks" and her gazde was looking at the place. "Where are we?" she asked. "We're in my villa." She gasped. "Really? This is such a beautiful place." I just smiled. "Shall we?" I hand my arm and she accepted it.

We were walking around the garden. There's a lots of kind flowers here. She was amazing as her eyes were looking everywhere. I could see her eyes were in sparkling. Then she stopped infront of a flower. One of my favourite. She bend down and looked at the small flowers. "This is one of my favourite." she said while she took some pictures on it. "Really? I like it too." She giggled and she stood up to face me. "I didn't know you love flowers. " I was blushing. I never told anyone that I love flowers. (The flower is in the media) Baby Breath

She laughed and pinched my cheek. I was suprised. "Opps, sorry. I know you don't like people pinch your cheek."she said. "Oh, no no. It's okay." We continue our walk. My villa were facing a beach. We both were now sitting under a tree. But suddenly my stomach growling. Grrr~ Opps. I'm must be hungry. I looked at Sena and she was smiling. I smiled shyly. "Sorry."

"Are you hungry Xiumin?" she asked. "Sort of." I rubbed my nape. "You planning to go here but we don't have any food." she said. "I'm sorry. I just go and get some food. Stay here." She giggled and thumbed up. I stood up and rushes to my villa. It's took me a few minutes to reach there.

~FAST FORWARD~

I was panting as I was carrying some foods. Sena looked at me and she stood up to catch me. "Wow, you're sweating." I still panting. I couldn't say anything as I catch my breath. "Let's go eat." she said and she hold me to get back under the tree. Yeap, she was waiting there. We ate faster as we both were hungry. After that we decided to go the beach. We were walking side by side. She was holding my arm and I interlocked her small hand., Then I saw a group of students. They were like getting ready to peform. Yeah, we provided it to make people entertain.

"Wait here." I said to Sena. "Where are you going?" she asked but I was already jogged to that group. I whispered to one of them and the nodded in smiled. I jogged back to Sena. "Hope you would listen to this song." I looked deeply in her eyes.