Chapter Twenty: Be My Girl?

The next day

~At Seoul University's Hall~

All the students gathered up.

"Okay SU students!! I have an anouncment." the principal said. "As I can see, the senior year is almost end. So, before we could make them graduate. We're going to have a camp!!" Some of them were excited, some were frowning. "Relax guys. So I decided that I need some help with some of the ex student here. They are all good looking." They knew what the principal meant so all of them excited about it. "Who's the handsome guy?" Minyoung murmered. "Jealous?" Kai who sat beside her. "Not at all." she rolled her eyes. "Hmm. Keep hiding your feelings Younggie." Kai thought said.

~ On the other side~

Since the sit according to their Alphabet. Sena and Sehun were sitting far from Minyoung and Kai since they both have the same surname. "Oppa~ do I have to go?" Sena said. "Yeah, you should. I'm going anyway." She just nodded. Sehun looked at her and sighed. "She still need time." his thought said. Sehun patted Sena head. "Don't worry too much." She smiled. "Arasso"

As all of them talking about the camp and the pirncipal continued. "I know all of you excited about this. So, the camp will be held this week. It's start on Friday. We will be in 3 days 2 night. So, get ready in any items for yourself arasso?" the principle said. "Nae!!" all of them said. "We will let you know who's your team with and the place later on. Now all of you dismiss." All of them went to their own class.

......................................................

During Break Time

[Sehun's POV]

My heart keeps beating fast. Beside me was the girl I most percious. But something bothered me. Sena and D.O hyung? Xiumin hyung? Ayyee~ None of us dared to say something. Xiumin hyung didn't come back to our apartment yet. It's been 3 days he disappeared. That's another problem. I hope none of them will make my sister sad or something. "You okay Sehun?"  Minyoung said. I snapped into a reality. "I'm just worried about Sena." She nodded in agreement. "Did you contact Xiumin hyung?" She shook her head. "He don't even pick up the calls." "Same here."

Then Sena came together with the others. "Oh!! I'm so excited about the camp!!" Tao said. "Tsk~ if you go you with scared to death because of bugs." Kai said. "Hey!! I'm not scared of it!!" Tao covered himself. "We'll see that." Kai said. He sat beside Minyoung. Hmm. I'm not jealous okay? Sena was beside me together with D.O. Tao in the middle of them. "I heard the principle said our faciliter are us. I mean EXO." Tao said. Right. I just missed our group name. We never mentioned about it since Kris incident. That was 2 years ago. "Yeah. It's obviously." I said. "So, all of us will go right?" All of us nodded and looked at Sena. She looked at us. "What? I'm going okay?" We just smiled at her. At least she tried to move on. Maybe D.O hyung helped her. I could feel it.

Ring~~ 

The break time was over. Since it's a free time, Minyoung, Kai and I went to dance class. As usual, girls will surrounded with us and Minyoung was being pushed plus she being flirt by other guys. Hands off my girl boys. I wanted to said that loud but- "Wahh!!" I looked back and saw Minyoung was on the floor. My eyes widen. I rushes to her. "You okay?" I bend down on her level. "I'm okay. I just slipped myself." she said. "Can you walk?" She nodded and I helped her to get up. I checked up her knees since she wear short pants. "It's bruised." I said. "Nahh. I can walk anyway." I shook my head and hold her wrist. "We need to go to the clinic. Just to make sure." She had no choice but had to agreed with me. She knew if she argued with me was no used. So we both went to clinic and Kai was left with the girls. Nahh~ He used to it anyway.

We arrived there and saw a nurse who was arranging some medicine. She heard us came in and looked at our direction. "Yes Mr.Oh? Are you injured?" the nurse asked me. I smiled at her. "Aniyo, it wasn't me this time." She looked beside me, Minyoung and saw her leg. "You can just take the first aid kit to reduce the bruised." I nodded and looked for it since I knew where was it. I always get injured during basketball practise. Just a light one. I took the first aid kit and bowed to the nurse. Then, we both sat on a bench. We were near the basketball court.

I started to put the first aid kit on her knee. She groaned and I blew on it to reduced the pained. Then I put a plaster on it. It's a hello kitty. Hehe. I smiled at it. "You've shouldn't do like this Sehun." I stroked on her long dark brown hair. "I can do like that forever. I don't want you to be hurt." She was blushing. "T-thank you Sehun." I smiled happily. "No problem." "I think we should go to the class and explain to Mrs. Choi about us." She was about to stood up as I pulled her wrist. She looked at me. "Can I asked you something?" "Sure." she said. I gulped at my own saliver. How am I going to asked her? Be a man Oh Sehun!! I took a deep breath as Minyoung waiting for my question.

I stood up and I came near to her. We both stared each other very deeply. I cupped her cheek and my other hand was on her shoulder. "Kim Minyoung?"

"Hmm?"

"Be my girl?"

She was shocked. There was a moment of silent. I knew she was not ready for this. "You don't have answer that Minyoung. I'm just too rushed. Sorry." I put my hand away from her cheek. That was embrassing. I shouldn't asked her like that. "I hope we could still be friend." I smiled bitter. She still didn't say a word. I put my hand inside my pocket. "Let's go to class now." I was about to turned around when I felt a hugged. "Yah!! Oh Sehun!! I haven't give you answer yet." she said and she hugged me more tightly. I turned around to face her. She was crying. "Omo~ Younggie-ah. Did I say something wrong?" I was panicked. I don't liked her cried because of me. "Pabo." she was sniffing. I hugged her and patted her back to comfort. She buried her face on my chest. "I'm sorry Younggie. It's my fault." I could felt she shook her head. "It's not your fault Sehun." she sniffed. "Then why are you crying?"

"Cause you're pabo?" I released the hugged and looked at her. "I don't get it." She flicked my head and I groaned in pained. I rubbed on the spot. She hold my hand to stopped and she kiss on it. I was shocked. "Are you still pabo Hunnie?" Is she teasing me? "Is that a yes?" She shook her head in disbelieved and pinched my cheek hardly. "It's a yes Oh Sehun." Did I hear wrongly? "Say that again." She came near to me and tipped toe to my ear. "My answer is yes." I automaticlly hugged her and swing around on her embraced. "Wahh~ Yah!! Sehun!! Put me down!!" then I stopped. I put her down. I was smiling liked an idiot. "Thank you Younggie." Then we both shared a very deep kissed. She giggled and responded the kiss. We both catches our breath. "This is emmbrassing." she said. I smiled and kissed her forehead. "Let's get back to our class." I said and she nodded. We both went back to class while interlocked our hands.

............................................

Hehe. Sehun and Minyoung are together. Wah!! Haha. Wait for the excited part on the next chapter :)