Chapter Twenty Four: Camp, Detective Suho (4)

[Sena's POV]

I took Minyoung inside and she was shaking. She was totally in cultured shocked. So do I. Kai risked his life for her. What happened to them? 

~FLASHBACK~

We were in middle of the path while Xiumin was looking at the map that Mrs. Jo gave us. "Okay. We just follow this path because our team are yellow." He said while pointing at the yellow paint. All of my teammates followed Xiumin and he lead the way. Suddenly there was someting behind the bushes as it was moving. My hand automaticlly hold tighly on Xiumin's arm and I buried my face around it. I was scared. He patted my head to calmed me down and squeezed lightly on my hand. My hand are in cold sweat.

We just ignored that and we walk furthermore but I'm still curious what was in there. So I turned around and I found out a figure getting out of there and dragged someone. I stopped. Xiumin looked at me. "What's wrong?" I couldn't say a word. I shook my head. "It's nothing. Let's go." 

~FLASHBACK END~

Now I get it!! There must be someone planing to ruined Lay oppa and Luhan's team. They about to won but they lost because of Kai and Minyoung were behind. Sehun oppa kept on blaming himself that he shouldn't let go of Minyoung. Their team became last place. Suho's and Kris's team won the game but the don't look happy since they also worried. But who's behind this? "What if Kai won't wake up?" Minyoung said. I hugged her tightly. "He will. I'm sure he is strong enough to handle it." I just let her cried. She lend on my shoulder. 

............................................

[Sehun's POV]

I blamed myself. I shouldn't let go Minyoung when we were in the woods. Why her? I'm angry right now and I feel pissed. I saw both of them. I'm jealous right now. I'm going to asked Minyoung what had happened.

I went to the room where Sena comfort Minyoung. I saw she was still crying. My heart felt in pained. I decided to get in. Minyoung lift her head and ran to me. She hugged me tightly. "Oppa~" she was sobbing. I hugged her back tightly and stroked her hair. "I'm here." She cried more. I broke the hugged and looked at her. Her eyes was puffy. "I'll leave both of you." Sena said and she went out. "What happened Younggie?" I looked at Minyoung. "I-I don't know. All I remember someone dragged me with blinded fold. I couldn't scream because that person cover my mouth. Then I found myself I was in the middle of the wood. At that time it was already dark. I was so scared back there." her tears kept on falling.

"Then I saw Kai. I couldn't see he was okay or not because his shirt was dirty and mine too." she continued. "I should have known that he hurt." she blamed herself. "I'm sorry that I left you" I said. She shook her head and looked at me. "It's my fault. I shouldn't let your hand go." she sniffed. "Shhuu~" I hugged her back. "Is Kai okay?" she asked. I felt pained in my heart. "He still not wake up yet." I shouldn't be like this. Kai saved her because he loved her. I knew from the begining.

...........................................

Sena decided to visit Kai. "This is shouldn't be happen." the principal was there. "What happened to them? Minyoung can't say about it." Coach said. "We better find out." Ms.Hwang. "Let just us do that." Suho came out. He saw Sena. "Sena-ah." he said and his eyes was in concerned. "I'm coming with you." she said. "But-" "No, It's too dangerous for you if you go alone." she looked at Suho. "Sena's right." the principal said. "I'm going with you." Luhan said and he stood up. A few of his teammates joined. Suho nodded. "Alright then."

5 of them went to the wood with the torch light. Sena was holding Luhan's arm. He seemed scared too but he didn't showed it. "You shouldn't offered yourself to go Lu-ge." He was shirvering. "But I need to know who's the culprit." He wrapped his arm around Sena. "It's cold." She just nodded. Luhan seemed like her big brother too. Suho who was leading all of them suddenly stopped when he saw a footprint.

He bend down and took out a gloove from his pocket. He looked like a detective. "Does he knows what is he doing?" Sena whispered to Luhan. He nodded. "He knows something so we just follow him." Luhan said. "I think I know who's behind this. Let's find the blind fold." Suho went furthered.

.......................................

[Suho's POV]

I know who's behind this. It's one of my teammates. I hope I won't get it wrong. All of us went to followed the footprint, we found a blind fold with some blood. I think that was Kai's blood. I took the blind fold and put in a plastic. Okay, where do I get that? I brought it before we left. Sounds like a detective eh? Hehe. "Let's go out right now." I said. They all nodded. 

I looked at Luhan. He was pale. But Sena tried to comfort him and she gave her earphone to him. He smiled at Sena. Sena seemed like our angel, if we felt upset or something. She will always there with us no matter what. I saw Kris hyung was happier then before. He talked freely with the other students now. Seemed like he get over his past. We were now out of the woods. The principle was there. She was waiting for us. "Do you get any evidence?" she said. I nodded and hand her the plastic. I even gave her the picture of the foot print. "Did you scan the foot print?" she said. "Yeah, I did. It's still searching for the owner." She nodded. "You did a great job. All of you." she said.

All of them went in but suddenly one of my teammates came to me. She stopped in front. "What's wrong Sun Mi?" I said. She suddenly cried. I was shocked. "Yah~ Waeyo?" I put my hands on her shoulder. I bend down on her eye level. "I'm sorry sunbaenim." she said. "Why you said sorry?" I said. "I know who's behind this." she was sobbing. I widen my eyes and I looked around. No one were with us. "It's Dongshik." My thought was right. So he's the one who behind this.

~FLASHBACK~

My team with Kris's hyung arrived. We saw Lay and Luhan hyung team arrived. But their looked were worried. Suddenly Sehun ran towards us. "Have you guys seen Kai and Minyoung?" All of us shook our head. "We lost them." All of us gasped. "They must be in the woods." he said. "Let's just wait for them." Kris tried to comfort him.

I checked on my teammates and Kris's too. All of them got in here. "Okay guys. You guys may go take some rest." All of them nodded and one by one they walked in. But one person caught my attention. His pants was in torned and all us still looked find. "Are you okay Dongshik?" he was surprised of my voice. "Y-yeah. I'm okay." "You pants are in torn. Did you hurt yourself?" His eyes was in widen. "Nah~ I tripped myself just now." he said. I looked at him weirdly. "Can I go now Sunbae?" he asked. "Yeah sure." I looked carefully at his pants and there was a red spot.

~FLASHBACK END~

Ding!! Bingo!! I ran to the principle and told her everything. She was surprised because Dongshik was one of her best student. So she called out all of the students. It's already past 4 am. Yeap, some of us not sleeping because of Kai. He still in unconcious.

All of us gathered except for Sena. She was with Kai. "Alright guys!!" she said. Her face was in serious. "I found out who's behind this." She took all the evidence. I looked around and all of them were shocked. I just stared at the one person. "Seo Dongshik. Would you like to explain?" He was in shaking. "I-I-" he looked pale right now. I sighed and went to him. He looked at me. "Sun-sunbae." he said in shuttered. I tapped on his shoulder. "Go and admit that you were wrong and apologize to Kai and Minyoung." He now felt guilty. "Okay." he bravely went to infront. "Yes, I'm the culprit. I was so selfish that I want my team to won. So I decided to blind fold one of Lay and Luhan's sunbaenim teammates. I'm sorry for what I have down." he kneeled down and bowed to all of them. 

The principle seemed to be satisfied. "You should apologize to Kai and Minyoung." he nodded. "I'll just go to Kai-sshi then." he walked away. "All of you dismiss now." the principle said. I'm quiet happy that boy admited his fault. I just remembered our past. I smiled myself.

.............................................

How was it? I think this chapter is boring. Lol. Detective Suho. He sloved all the problem. Haha. Aigoo~ Kai is still unconcious :'( when will he wake up? :) Please don't stop reading