Chapter Eighteen: Confused

[Sena's POV]

I don't know where am I right now. I looked around and I found out I was near the playground. I decided to sst on the swing. My eyes were puffy right now. I cried while I was running. Why would I cried right now? Xiumin still loved Eunji. Why should I be jealous? My heart was pained. I covered my face with my hands. Suddenly someone took my hand away from my face. I looked at the person with my red eyes. "D.O" that's the only word I could said. He kneeled down on my level. He cupped my cheek and wiped my remaining tears away. "Shh~ Don't cry." I hugged him imediatly. I need someone right now. He was the only one understood my situation right now. He patted my back to comfort me. I buried my face on his chest. My tears won't stopped falling down. He stroked my hair. We both released hugged. "I look awful right now do I?" I sniffed. "You still look pertty." he tried to cheered me up and he smiled at me. I smiled bitter to him. He held both of my hands and he stood up. I followed him. He tucked my hair behind my ear. "Let's get something warm huh?" I nodded.

D.O brought me to a restaurant. We both sat down. It wasn't that fancy. It's just normal place. "OMO!! Kyunggie. Long time no see you." an ahjumma came to us. She looked at me and looked back at D.O. "Seems like you got someone with you. Is she your girlfriend?" I was blushing so does D.O. "No, she is just a friend." he said. "Oww~ That's too bad Kyunggie." she tapped D.O's head. They both looked really closed. "So, Kimchi Jjigae?" He nodded. "How about you beautiful?" the ahjumma loosened at me. "Well, I take just like Kyungsoo oppa." She smiled and nodded. She left both of us. "Seems like you with the ahjumma are really close." I looked at him. "Yeah, I came here since I was a little kid." he said. "Wow, you must love this place." He nodded shyly.

"Sena-ah?" he called me. "Hmm?" I hummed. "You're the first person I brought here." I looked at him in confused. "This place is for my release tention. Espcially when I'm sad." I was more confused why D.O brought me here. Then, suddenly he hold my hand. "I promise to myself that someday I will bring someone special here." My heart skipped a bit when he hold my hand. Oh my~ that was weird. "And the special person is right in front of me." I couldn't said a word. "D.O-"

"I love you Sena-ah." I gasped. "Kyungsoo. I-" Then our food had arrived. He released my hand. "Let's eat first okay?" he smiled at me and he started to eat. The way he said it's just like nothing was happened. Okay. That was weird. Since I'm closed to D.O, I feel different. Do I loved two guys? No!! This is crazy. I never felt on Lay like this. He also one of my closest friend. But when I'm with D.O my heart skipped like the way I'm with Xiumin. I'm confused now.

SNAP!! I blinked many times and I looked at D.O. He shook his head. "Eat Sena. You were out of space." he giggled. I bend my head down. It's must be emmbrassing. 

............................................

After we ate, we looked at the time. It's late already. It was past 12. Yeah, we ate quiet late. "Oh no, I hope I won't make Sehun oppa worried." I said. "Don't worry about him, I already told him that I'm with you." D.O said.  I just nodded. Then we both in silent. Okay. I feel awkward right now. Then I broke the silent. "About just now-" he cut me. "You know Sena, you don't have to answer that yet. I'll wait for you. I promise. Yes or no. I'm ready for your answer." Okay, first was Lay and now D.O. My feelings is mixed right now. I like Xiumin but why my heart being like this? "But, I can't wait it longer Sena. I going to make you fall for me." I stopped at my tracked and looked at him. The way he stared at me was different. He went closer to me. I gulped at my own saliver. His body started to move forward. Okay if I don't move our face is just a few meters. I don't know what am I doing so I just closed my eyes tightly. Then I feel a hugged. "Silly." that's all he said.

Dumps dumps~

Wow, what am I thinking? He is not going to stealed my first kiss. Right? Then he released the hugged and kissed my cheek. "I'll wait for your permission to kiss here." his index finger was on my lips. I lightly beat his hand. He just laughed. "Oh btw, Sehun said Minyoung staying with us. So, I'll bring you there. You can sleepover there." "Okay." But then it hit me. "But oppa~" "Don't worry about where you both sleep. Sehun let Minyoung sleep at his and Luhan. So, Luhan going to sleep with Chen and Sehun will be with me and Kai." That's a relief. At least I could sleep on Sehun oppa's bed. Or maybe Luhan. Lol. Minyoung definately will sleep on Sehun oppa's bed. Hehe.

...........................................

We both arrived in the dorm it was quiet silent. Everyone werr in bed right now. D.O and I tipped toe to our room. He showed me the way Sehun oppa's room. I said thanked to him and he nodded. He patted my head and when to his room. It's just next door. I slowly opened the door and I saw Minyoung fast asleep with- Wait what!? Sehun oppa? OMO!! Then suddenly Sehun oppa opened his eyes and he looked at me. He was surprised that I saw him and he slowly make Minyoung's head on the pillow. He walk towards me. "Shh~ Don't think anything. No one knows this. I just make her acompany." and he just walked out of the room. Okay. That's a sweet akward moment. I smiled by myself. At least Sehun oppa has someone right now. How lucky you were Minyoung. 

............................................

Finally I'm done with my exam!! Haha. So I can updated more on my story. I hope you guys won't stop reading.