Chapter Thirty Nine : Shocking News

[Henry's POV]

I couldn't said anything. I wanted to but my voice won't come out. "Henry, you okay?" Sena asked and I was very silent. I think she is not ready to know. "Umm, well. I'm going back to China in 2 days." Great, it's not that one I wanted to tell. "Awwh, that's fast?" She said. "Yeah, I got some business to do." She smiled. "But we still can contact right?"

"Of course." I ruffled her hair. Her smiled suddenly disappeared. "Henry, I have to go now." she said. I kissed her hand. She was a bit shocked. "Go now, make up with Minseok."

"Thanks." and she left me.

.....................................................

[Sena's POV]

I ran out of the restaurant. I tried to called Xiumin but he didn't answer. This is the 10th time I called him. I went out of the mall and it was raining. I couldn't bothered as I ran in the rain. I decided to go to EXO apartment. He must be here. It's kind a tired since I ran in the heavy rain. I'm soaked in rain already. It was not that far that finally I arrived. I knocked the door. "Who is it?" someone asked. I think it was Suho.

I catched my breath as I couldn't answered him. He opened the door and widened his eyes. "OMO!! Sena-ah. Why are you wet?" he said. "Is Xiumin here?" I ignored his question. "Umm, yeah. He in the room but seriously Sena. Come on in. It's cold outside here." he gestured me to come. "Thanks." I came in. I'm in shivered already. "Go ahead and wash yourself. You can use mine since Lay went to work right now. He'll come back later." Suddenly I sneezed. "Sorry." He shook his head and pushed me inside his room. I mean bathroom.

...................................................

As Sena was in the bathroom, Suho went to Xiumin's room. Xiumin was staring at the wall. "Sena's here." Suho said and he sat down on the side of bed. Xiumin didn't answer him. "She came here in wet." Suho continued. Xiumin widened his eyes and looked at Suho. "You better find her clothes to wear. She's now in my bathroom." Suho stood up and left him. Xiumin sighed. "What are trying to do Sena?" he jumped out of his bed and looked for her clothes.

After Xiumin search his shirts that could fit Sena, he went to Suho's room. As was he about to opened the door, at the same time Sena came out of the bathroom. He widened his eyes and also Sena was shocked. He closed his eyes. "Sorry, here's the clothes." and he left the room. His heart beats fast at that time. "I should knock first." he hold his chest.

.....................................................

[Sena's POV]

Wow, I couldn't believe Xiumin just saw me with a towel around my body. I picked up the shirt that he gave it to me. It's one of his favourite sweater. It'd too big for me and I could wear it as a dress. But I won't showed my bare legs since I'm with the boys. Oh! He brought me a legging. I bet this was Minyoung's. I came out and wrapped the towel around my head. I smell something good. Oh~ my tummy calling for it.

"Oh! Your here?" it was D.O and Lay at the kitchen. Seemed like Lay came in and helped Kyungsoo. "Yeah." I said and sat on the counter. "Dinner in 15 minutes" D.O said and continued with cook. "Here some hot chocolate." Lay offered me. "Thanks Lay." I slipped the chocolate in my mouth. Suho and Xiumin came together. They joined with me and Lay. Xiumin decided to sat beside Lay while Suho sat beside me. "You look good with those sweater." Suho said. I giggled. "It's too big for me. Achoo!!" All of them were shock. I covered my face. "Sorry."

"You should stay here." Lay said. "No, I need to go home."

"Don't worry about Minyoung. Sehun will be with her tonight. I'm going to text him thay you staying with us." Suho said. I just nodded. I feel a little bit dizzy now. Suddenly my phone rang. "Yeobosayo?"

"Hey, it's me Henry."

"Oh Henry."

All of them looked at me. "Where are you? Can we meet up?"

"I'm at EXO's Dorm right now."

"I'll be there in 5 minutes." then he hung up.

"What's wrong?" Suho asked me as he saw my face pale. "You guys know Henry right?"

"Well, Xiumin knew him."

"Ahh." then I looked at Xiumin. His gazed was on me.

Ding dong.

"I'll go pick it up."  I stood up and walked towards the door. Henry looked at me. "Hey." I said. He touched my forehead. "You're hot." I just nodded. He sighed. "Can you go out for while? It's not that long." "Yeah, sure."  I closed the door behind me. We both got out the apartment.

We were sitting down near the apartment. "Sena-ah?"

"Hmm?" He face me and took a deep breath. "I found your parents." I widened my eyes. "W-what?"

"I met them when I was in China. I searched all of the evidence without your knowing. Your parents is in China now and they-" he didn't continue his words as he was nervous. I squeezed his hand. "Tell me."

"They are my parents Sena. I'm your real oppa." I gasped. I couldn't believe what I've heard.

.……………………………

Sorry for the short updated