Chapter Twenty One: Camp, EXO (1)

It's the day that everyone waiting for it. All of the SU Students were gathered infront of the gate of Seoul University. They were ready to Jeju Island. Even all of the EXO members were there together with Sena and Minyoung. "Hyung!! You with me arasso?" Tao tucked his hand around Kris's arm. Kris just rolled his eyes. All the students espcially girls were kept on staring 11 of them. Minyoung looked at the girls with death glaref. She hugged Sehun tighly. "His mine." her thought was said. But still the girls kept on staring Sehun. Minyoung was boiling inside her but she didn't show it. Sehun looked at Minyoung and her eyes was still on the girls. He followed her gazed and looked at the girls. They girls waved at him. He smiled and they screamed. One of the teachers told them to shut up. "Jealous?" Sehun said. "I'm not." Minyoung pouted. He laughed and ruffled her hair. "Don't bother the girls. You know I love you." he kissed her head. She blushed and smiled. "I love you too Sehun." she tighten her hugged on Sehun.

~Other Situation~

Kai, D.O and Sena were landing their body on the gate wall. The position Kai, Sena and D.O. All of them crossed their arms. Sena sighed. "You okay?" D.O said. "I'm fine oppa." she forced a smiled. "Look at Tao. He keep on begging to be with Kris hyung." Kai said while laughing. As you can see Kai looked like a modal when his position was like that. Looked like bad boy. While the others, Luhan was talking with Sehun and Minyoung. Suho was busy talking with the teachers since he was one of the organizer. Lay helped the teachers packing the stuff. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were talking to the students. Chen taking pictures with the students. They seems not complete. "Do you think Xiumin hyung coming?" Baekhyun said to Chanyeol. Chanyeol shurgged his shoulder. "Let's just hope he came or else I'll kill him." Chanyeol said. Baekhyun just nodded.

A few minutes the buses has arrive and still no sign of Xiumin. All of them were getting ready and went inside the bus. The boys and 2 girls were still outside. The teachers understood them since Xiumin was one of the leaders. So, they will compete to each other. "I think we should get going boys and girls." The principle said. All of them sighed and one by one went to the bus. Lastly left was Sena. She had a hope he came. She already moved on. She will likes him and kept the friendship with Xiumin. Minyoung and Sehun had supported her. Even the boys, espcially D.O and Lay helping Sena a lot. "Come on Sena, we're going to be late." the principal said. She nodded and went in to the bus. They left without Xiumin.

~FAST FORWARD~

Finally they arrived at Jeju Island. All of them taking their pictures. Sena tooked out her camera. "Oppa!!" she called Sehun and he looked at Sena. "Say cheese!!" she said and Sehun pulled Minyoung who beside him. Three of them posed peace finger. Minyoung can't help but blushed because Sehun was being protective on her. Every time she went anywhere, he followed. While the lovely bird doing liked that, the principal make an anoucment. "Okay students!! Gather up!!" she clapped her hand. All of them surrounded her. "Okay!! Here are the sechdules and the list for the teams!! So Junmyeon-sshi?" she called him. "Nae?" Suho said and he went beside the principal. "I give all to you now. So we start our activity after we devide the team." the principal said. "Nae, okay guys!! Here's you're team." he cleared his thoart.

As all of them went to their teams, only one team that had less and don't have leader. Suho scratches his head. "Who's our leader?" one of the student said. "Ermm. That-" Then a car came stopped by. All of their eyes looked at it and revealed the owner.

"OMG!! Minseok oppa!!" the girls screamed. Suho smiled and waved at him. Xiumin ran towards him. "Sorry I'm late guys. So, who's my team?" Suho patted his back. "Your team are waiting for you." he showed his team. He looked at his team. He was in the 7th team. So in each team would have 12 people including the leader. He looked all of them and one of them attracted his eyes. "She's here with me." his thought and he smiled bitter.