Chapter Twenty Five: Camp, Baekhyun and Chen (5)

[Kai's POV]

Where am I? I opened my eyes and blinked to adjusted the light. When it's already cleared, I looked around I was in a white room. I was alone here. Am I already dead? I stood up and tried to find a door but I found a figure. It was a girl. A girl with dark brown long hair. She was wearing a long white dress that could see her bare shoulder. Her back was facing me. I stepped forward and the figure still not moving. Okay, I'm scared right now.

As I tapped on her, she turned around and smiled. Those smiled that I missed. "Minyoung?" She didn't respond instead she just smile and hold my hand. Am I dreaming? Is that really Minyoung? Then she dragged me to a place that has a beautiful nature. I didn't know how we could get here.,"Kai, please wake up." a voice came. "Who's that?" I looked around. "Kai." I heard that voice agian. Then I felt my heart in pained. I'm getting dizzy as I felt my body was already on the ground. Then it turned out blank. I slowly opened my eyes.

"OMO!! Kai!?" I tried to adjusted my eyes and looked around. "Where am I?" I said in husky voice. "You're in the clinic. Oh my Kai!! You're alive!! I thought you were died because your heartbeat stopped. But when I came your heart are in stable" she hugged me. It was Minyoung. She broke the hugged. "I just call the doctor to check you." I just nodded. I'm happy that I'm still alive. I was dead a while ago. Seemed like her voice make my life go on.

A few minutes later the doctor came. He checked on me. "His heart beat seems in normal. Everything are okay. Just don't make him work hard. You did a great job boy." he tapped my arm gently. I could see my arm was wrapping a bandage around. I could have lost a lots of blood. "Kai!!" It was Sena. She was running towards me and hugged me tightly. The rest of them came along. "Yo bro!!" D.O came beside me. I smiled weakly at him. "How's your feeling dude?" Chanyeol asked me and he was beside Sena who was still hugging me. "Stop crying Sena." I wiped her tears. "I was worried" she said. "I'm fine." I ruffled her hair. "Right." she broke the hugged. I saw Xiumin was trying to put his anger inside. He was jealous. Okay, I had made a lot of people jealous already. "Hey Kai." Sehun said to me. I nodded to him. "Can you guys leave both of us?" they all nodded and left. Including Minyoung.

So only left me and Sehun. "What's up?" he put his pokerface. "You know I love Minyoung right?" He just nodded. I tapped on his shoulder. "Just take care of her will you? I won't take advantage on her since I know she belongs to you right now." He looked at me and smiled. "I know that Kai. She is special to you so does her. You are really special to her. You helped her a lot." Sehun tapped my shoulder. "Thanks Hunnie." We both laughed. "It's sound so chessy." he said. Yeap. That was Sehun I knew. Then someone knocked the door.

"Oh!! I heard a laughing." It's was the principal. I smiled at her. "I'm glad you're alive Kai." Then there was a student came. If I not mistaken, it was Dongshik. He came to me and he face was in worried. "What's wrong?" I asked him.,"I'm sorry that I hurt you. I'm the one that dragged you with the blind fold. I'm the one that hurt your arms. I'm sorry Kai." he bowed to me. I tapped his head. "Past is past bro. It's okay." I smiled at him. He smiled back. "I hope you found a girl. That girl would be lucky to have you." I just nodded at him and he left. I feel better right now.

............................................

It's was already at night. It was the last day of the camp. Yeah, since Kai incident, they don't do a lot of activities. Tonight they having a camp fire. Kai joined them and he sat beside Lay. On the other side of Lay was Sena together with Xiumin. Suho was preparing some food for them. "Okay!! Today Baekhyun and I will entertain you. So, we going to sing " Really I didn't know". This song has a deep meaning. But I hope you guys enjoy." Chen and Baekhyun stood up and get ready to sing.

(Please play the music on the media)

As the muisc start, all of them were focusing on them.

Ooh oh hmm

Geu torok saranghadeon geu saram

Irheobeorigo

Taoreuneun nae maeumman

Heuneukkyeo une

Geutorok mideo watdeon geu saram

Dora seol juriya

Yejeoneneun mollasseonne

Jinjeong nan mollanne

They both sang together.

Nuguinga bureo juneun hwiparam sori

Haengyeona chajajulkka, geu nimi aniolkka,

Gidarineun maeum heomuhaera

Geutorok mideo watdeon geu saram

Dora seol juriya

Yejeoneneun mollasseonne

Jinjeong nan mollatne

Chen sang the high notes, all of them cheering up. Some of them were already in tears.

Nuguinga bureo juneun hwiparam sori

Haengyeona chajajulkka geu nimi aniolkka

Gida rineun maeum heomuhaera

Geutorok mideo watdeon geu saram

Dora seol juriya

Yejeoneneun mollasseonne

Jinjeong nan mollatne~

Geu torok saranghadeon geu saram

Irheobeorigo
Taoreuneun (Taoreuneun) nae maeumman (nae maeumman)

Heuneukkyeo une

Geutorok mideo watdeon geu saram (geu saram)

Dora seol juriya

Yejeoneneun (yejeoneneun) mollasseonne

Jinjeong nan mollanne

Yeah~

They bowed after they already done. All of them clapping. Even the teachers were in touch about their vocal. "Great job guys!!" Sena said while she hi-5 both of them. "Thanks. I thought we would cracked our voice." Baekhyun said. Chen rolled his eyes ,"You're the one who always in crack voice." he said. "Hmmp." Baekhyun walked away. "You shouldn't said that to Baek." She said. "Nahh~ Who cares? He's fine. Don't worry."

While they both chit chat, Baekhyun came with food. "Here you go Sena. Umin hyung make me do this and he said to give it to you." he said. Sena looked back at Xiumin and he was talking with the other students. He felt that someone was staring at him and his dazed met on Sena. They both looked each other for a while. Sena looked back and she was blushing. Baekhyun and Chen felt the atmosphere. They both smiled to each other. Although Sena was in pained, she managed to let it go. At least Xiumin wanted to be with her. As a friend. Yeah, it hurt to hear that.

..........................................

Hello guys!! How was it this story? I ran out of idea. Aigoo~ I'm sad. It's seems like I'm a bad author. Haha. Baekhyun and Chen singing. Kai is alive!! Haha. Omo!! Kris birthday is coming!! OMG!! Today his pictures were making me crazy!! Wohoo!! Sorry, I'm just too excited. See ya in the next chapter~