Chapter Thirteen: Hang Out (2)

Continue in previous Chapter

"Did you have fun?" Kai said while licking the Ice cream. Sena nodded. "I never been so happy." Then, the rest of them came. "Yum!!" Baekhyun licked on Sena's Ice cream. "Yah!!" he earned a smacked. "Ayye~ I'll buy you another one." Baekhyun said. "Really?" she said happily. Baekhyun nodded and he hopped to the counter. "I need one too!!" Chanyeol said. "Kids." Kris said and he sat beside Sena. Sena pinched his cheek. He groaned in pain. "What was that for?" he rubbed his cheek. "You're just too cute Kris." she said while giggling. "I thought I'm handsome amoung of them." he whispered. She smiled. "Kriscasso." He smiled back. "Here is the ice cream!!" Baekhyun exclaimed. Chanyeol was holding three ice cream. A big one. While Baekhyun hold another two. Since Kai already ate it. He gave the biggest one to Sena. "Thank you Baekkie!!" she said while eating happily.

So after that, they decided to go to Namsan Tower. They took some pictures. They do some silly faces. Sena took out her phone and snapped. She looked at the pictures. "Haha. Kris!! Your face!!" she showed Kris derp face. "Yah!! Delete it." he pouted. "Okay." she pretended to delete it. She wanted to save it as a memories. They ride a cable car. Sena was inspired with the beautiful city. She took some pictures. She also took the boys pictures without them knowing. If Sena didn't know them, she could think that they were a model especially Kris. She was happy that the boys willing to make her happy.

~Fast Forward~

They were sitting down under a tree. They are at the Han River. It was night. They also brought some food. "Thanks for the fun guys." Sena said. Lay who was sitting beside her, patted her head. "We won't have fun without you." He said jokingly. "Yeah, it's true." Kris played along with Lay. "Yah, Sena-ah. Close your eyes." Chanyeol said. "Waeyo?" she curious. "Just close it." Baekhyun said. "Okay. " she closed her eyes with her hand. "No picking." Kai said. "Arasso." D.O who sat her right closed her ears. "Just for a while." he said and she just nodded. "Okay, one two three." the boys said and D.O let Sena opened her eyes.

It was fireworks. Sena was amazed. It's also written there 'EXO'. She smiled. "Thank you guys." She hugged them one by one and they made a group hug.

The next day, Sena woke up by her phone ringing. "Hello?" she said."Hey Sena. It's me, Xiumin." "Oh!!" her eyes widen opened. "What are you doing?" he asked. "Nothing, I just woke up." while she streching. "Look outside." She looked outside and saw Xiumin with a bouquet of flower. She smiled and she went down. "What are you doing here?" she asked while Xiumin came in. "Well, to be honest. I've been thought that we both could
hang out together."

Dumps dumps~

"S-sure. I would love to." Xiumin smiled and he gave the flowers to Sena. Sena accepted it. "Thanks, just wait for me. I just need a quick to get ready." she said. "Take your time, I can wait here anyway." he gestured her to go. She nodded and she went up to get ready.

……………………………………

[Xiumin's POV]

I've been challenged by my members. They said I should bring Sena out. Why? I don't even know. I was jealous that the boys that hang out with her yesterday. They said they knew more about Sena. Why does my feelings hurt? Aish. As I was in front of the apartment. I took a deep breath to call her. She answered it. Luckily she said yes. Finally!!

So, we both decided to eat first since I picked her up early.We went to restaurant own by my family. "Wow~ this is so big." she said. She scanning around. "Ermm." I cleared my throat to get her attention. She looked at me. "Hello Mr.Kim, here is your menu." the waitress gave the menu to both of us. "Mr.Kim?" she was curious. Dang it. She must said "are you rich?" "I didn't know you owe this." she replied. Wait what? I thought she knew. Sehun didn't tell her. I sighed. I just ignored her curiosity. "What would you like to eat?" She looked at the menu and her eyes was big. "This..." "Umm. Waiter!!"  I called the waiter. "Are you taking the order now Mr.Kim?" the waiter said. "Yes, I would like this one." I  showed him. "And for you ma'am?" he looked at her. "Oh no. I'll ju-" I cut her words. "Just give her this one." Xiumin pointed the menu. The waiter nodded and bowed. "I'm not that hungry Xiumin." Sena said. "It's my treat." Xiumin replied. "But-"

"Okay, first thing you should know this restaurant is my dad owned and yes I'm the new owner. So, it's free for to eat here. Second, don't think about the price. Lastly, just pick what you want. Arasso?" She nodded. 15 minutes after the awkward silent, the food had arrived. We both eat and we could only heard the spoon sound on the plate. Come on Xiumin, say something. Before I could say anything "Thank you Xiumin." "Huh?" "For taking me out." she smiled. I blushed and smiled her back. Don't ask me why. "Sehun Oppa is so luckily to have Minyoung beside me." she said. She been worried about Sehun. No wonder she felt a bit down. I could see her in the eyes. "Do you want to visit him?" She shook her head. "I'm okay. He probably with Younggie now." I just nodded. Yes, I know they both love each other. Just both of them are idiot didn't admit it. Wait what!!? Why do I say this!? Tsk!! I don't believed this kind of things. Do I? "You okay?" Sena was done with her food. "Huh? Oh. Y-yeah. I'm okay." Sena giggled with my shuttered word. 

Dumps dumps~

Not again this feelings. We're done with our food. We decided to walk around the city. It was a bit awkward. It's been a long time I felt this way. "You know Xiumin, I've been thinking how are my real parents look like." Real parents? She laughed. "I'm sorry, I think I shoud no-" "That's okay. I'm willing to hear." She smiled. But I know she was sad.

"Sehun oppa's family are so kind to me. They loved me as their own child and Sehun oppa never leave me behind. He even overprotective." I saw her eyes getting watery. "I'm just curious why would my real family left me." I stopped our tracked and looked at her. "You know, there are a lot of people surround you with love. Your oppa, Minyoung and also us, EXO." She looked at me. "You can count on me now Sena-ah." Suddenly she hugged me as I felt her tears were on my shirt. "Thank you Xiumin." I stroked her hair to make her calm. She released the hugged. "I never told anyone about my feelings." she said. "Even Sehun don't know about this?" I asked. She shook her head. "I don't know why but I feel confortable to say to you." her head was down. My hand automaticlly raised her chin. "You can come to me if you feel sad. I'm here for you." She nodded and smiled. "I'm happy to be your friend." she said. Right. Friend. I felt a little bit hurt what she said. Is this what's love mean?

………………………………

Happy birthday to Lay!! :)

I'm sorry I don't do your special chapter Lay oppa. *hide and cried*

Lay: *tap on author shoulder* Don't  worry about that author. I will be the-

Author: *zip his mouth* yeah. I get it.

Lay: Don't tell Sehun. I love you *kiss author cheek*

Author: *shocked and blush*

Enjoy :) sorry for late update. 2 weeks to go for my exam.