Chapter Eleven: Let Me Take Care Of You

[Minyoung's POV]

Xiumin oppa drove to the hospital. I don't know why but I'm so worried about Sehun now. I hope he's okay. About 10 minutes, we arrived at the hospital. I rushes out and went in. "Yah!! Minyoung-ah!! Wait!!" oppa was screaming but I was too fast. I went to the counter and asked the nurse. "Oh Sehun." I was panting. The nurse nodded in understanding. "Oh!! He just got in room number 365." the nurse replied. "Thank you." I walked and searched for the number. It's say 365. So that must be on the 3rd floor. So I decided to take a lift. Then my oppa came and he saw me. "Yah!! You've found him?" I nodded. He was panting too. "Mianhae oppa." He tapped my head. "I know how you feel."

The elevator opened and we both went in. I pressed 3 and we waited. Then the lift opened and we both got out. So, I kept on walked and searched the number. "360, 361, 362,363" my thought said. "Aha!! Here!! 365." I said. But I was froze there. I hesitated to went in. Oppa saw me. "Aren't you coming in?" he asked. "Well. I-" before I could continued my word Xiumin oppa pulled me and we went in. "Hey!! Hunnie!!" Xiumin said.

Sehun looked at us and he eyes was big. "O-oh!! Hyung!!" he stuttered his words. "How's your ankle?" Xiumin sat on the chair beside Sehun's bed. "The doctor said I need to be more careful. It's already twice I twisted my ankle. Luckily this was not so bad." Xiumin nodded. "So, you going to stay here?"

"Yeah, well at least 2 weeks." Sehun sighed. "So, you going to miss classes again?" oppa said. Sehun sighed harder. "Get well soon Hunnie." Xiumin tapped on his shoulder. I was just standing there. I couldn't say a word to Sehun. He looked at me and he smiled.

Dumps dumps~

"Come here Younggie." I obeyed what he said. "Can we both talk hyung? Just both of us?" Xiumin nodded and he walked out. "Sit down." I sat on the chair that Xiumin oppa sat before. My head was down. "Look at me Younggie." I shook my head. I could felt my eyes getting teary. His hand was on my face, I could felt shivered in my body. He lifted my chin up and I looked directly to him. "Don't cry." my tears started fall down. "You're such a pabo." finally I said. "You make me so worried about you Oh Sehun. I came here running just to see your condition." I cried more. He smiled and he wiped my tears away. "Shh. I'm okay. It's not that bad my injured." he cherished my cheek. "Pabo." I said and he chuckled.

..........................................

[Sena's POV]

We arrived at the hospital. I was still crying. Lay comfort me. He patted my back and my face was buried on his chest. "Sehun's going to fine." Lay said and he tried to supported me by pulling me up. I was too weak to walk. We were now in the hospital, Chanyeol went to the counter to asked Sehun oppa's room number. "Let's go. Sehun is in room 365." I nodded and we went in the lift.

As the elevator was opened we searched for the room. Then we saw a guy leaning his body on the wall. "Hyung!!" Baekhyun said. The guy turn his head. Ah!! It was Xiumin. "Is Sehun oppa alright?" I said. He looked at me and come nearer to me. He looked at Lay. "Let me handle it." Lay nodded and he released his arm around my shoulder. "Let's just go inside okay?" Xiumin said and I nodded. "You guys don't want to go in?" I looked at 3 of them. "Ladies first." Baekhyun said and he smiled. I smiled him back.

Xiumin and I came in and saw Minyoung was with him. She was crying. Sehun turned his head and he smiled to me. I rushes to him and hugged him tightly. "Yah!! Are you Pabo!?" I shouted at him. "Ayye~" he flicked my head. I groaned in pain. "It's not bad my injured." he said again. I sighed in relief. "Sehun-ah!!" the boys came in. The room were so crowded right now.

....................................

The room were a lots of people, they were very happy. All of them tried to cheered up Sehun as he knew the Seoul University Tournament, they did not make it this time. Sehun was injured last year but they managed to beated the opponent . But this time they don't. They stayed up until night. "Hey guys, I think we should get going home by now. Let this maknae rest." Suho said. They all nodded. So one by one the boys said goodbye to Sehun. Giving him a fist and also hugs.
Everyone was out except,

"You're not going home?" Sehun said. He was surprised that she still there. She shook her head. "Let me take care of you." she said. "You should rest Minyoung." Sehun said. "Whatever you say, I'm going to stay here with you." He sighed. "Go sleep now mister" she came beside him and stroked his hair. "She just like an angel" Sehun though. "Waeyo?" she asked. "You're just beautiful." Sehun said. Her face was red. "Go sleep now Sehun." he nodded and he closed his eyes. "How I wish I could tell you about my feelings." her thought.

~In the other situation~

Xiumin rode Sena back to apartment. He was the one who offered. "You hungry?" he asked. She shook her head. "I'm fine." But then suddenly a growling sound. They both looked each other. Sena was blushing. "Looks like you stomach doesn't agreed with you." Xiumin smiled. "Sorry." Sena said. "Let's go to the restaurant." he turned the wheel. The restaurant was not that far from the apartment. They arrived in the restaurant. The girls saw Xiumin and their jaws dropped.

"Yah~ isn't that Mr.Kim's son?"

"OMG!! He is so handsome."

"Who's that girl beside him?"

"Eww~ she's ugly."

Sena heard them and she turned around. She wanted to get out of the restaurant but Xiumin grabbed her arm. "Where are you going?" he asked. "I'm not going to eat here." Sena replied. "Is it because of the gossip?" Her head was down. She couldn't say a word to Xiumin. Xiumin make her came nearer to him and he whispered. "Let me take care of you." she looked up and Xiumin was smiling at her. "Let them know you are the strong girl." Sena smiled and nodded.

They went in back and the girls that gossiping were shooting their death glared to her. Xiumin looked back with serious face and they turned around because afraid of him. "Just ignore them." Xiumin hold her hand on the table. She was blushing. "I hope I'm the reason who can make you always smile." Xiumin thought. "He seems like changing. I hope I can be his love." Sena thought.

................................................

Wow, seems like everything will change. xD Please vote and comment. :)