Chapter Forty Four: Oficial Us

[Sena's POV]

I woke up and slowly opened my eyes. I heard the birds chirping. Since I packed all my things, Xiumin let me stayed at his villa. We shared room but not in a same bed. I don't know where he sleep. My eyes wondering around.

"Good morning." Xiumin greeted me and also he brought breakfast. "Breakfast in bed?" I asked. He just smiled. He put the tray on the bed and he kissed my lips.,"Just for you my princess." I blushed and looked at the food. He cooked my favourite food. "Thanks oppa." I said happily.

After I ate my breakfast in bed, I went in to bathroom to washed myself. I on the shower and the warm water splashed on my skin. I felt fresh.

..............................................

[Xiumin's POV]

I've been planning to have a walk around the garden. Right, I forgot to tell her. So I quickly went upstairs. I knocked the door. No one answer. So, she must be in the bathroom. I walked inside and picked on her dress. Yes, she shared closet with me already. Almost full because of her closet. Luckily I have another closet downstairs for my other things. You know what I mean. "Aha!!" I'm sure she like this one. I took out the dress. It's blue dress with some flowers on it. Perfect for our date. I looked for a pen and a paper.

'Wear this. We're going to my garden -Xiumin-'

Then I put beside it. Oh! Seemed liked she already done since I don't heard any splashing water. I quickly went out or else I would see her with towel again. Urgh~ this prevet mind. Don't mind me. Lol

I waited for her in the living room. I was sitting down on the white sofa, patiently waited for her. Around 15 minutes, I heard a steps on the stairs. I turned around and revealed her. She did wear what I took out and her hair fall on with curls on it. It's suits her with the necklace and braclet that I gave it to her. I went near to her.

"Oh wait~" she said. she rushed to the shoe rack. She took her converse that had heels inside. She put on it and still she shorter then me. Not really actually. "You look beautiful." I said. She smiled. "Thanks. It's nice dress you pick there oppa." she said. I blushed. "Shall we?" I held my arm and she accepted it.

We went to the place that we had our first date. I still remembered she looked at her favourite flowers, baby breath. I picked it up and I put on behind her ears. "It's suit you." I said. She just smiled and put her head on my shoulder. The weather was kind a cold since almost winter. I put my arms around her shoulder to make her warm. "I'm fine oppa."

"It's kind a cold so bare with it."

We went under the tree. This time we both don't feel hungry. "I've still remembered that you stomach were growling." she said while giggling. "And now, we just ate and we could spend our time here without growling" I put her head on my chest. She went closer to me as she put her hand on my chest. My other hand was on her shoulder. "Oh, oppa. Can we go to the beach?"

"Sure. Let's go." She smiled and hold my hand tightly. It was not really that much people. "This is my first kiss here." she said. "Yeah, I was singing for you." She was blushing. "We've been together for 8 months already. Tao and D.O almost graduate." I just nodded. "Then Sehun oppa and Kai will be the senior while me and Minyoung will have 2nd year."

"You know Sena, I was kind a famous there." She giggled. "I know. Even the teachers like to mentioned you since you played football."

"Yeah, Luhan and I still play it actually. If we both had a free time." She just nodded. We both now sitting on the sand, facing the sea. "Sena-ah?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you love me?"

She looked at me.

"Of course I do."

I looked at her deeply.

"Do you trust me?"

She frowned her eyebrows.

"I do oppa."

"Be with me. Forever. Promise me something."

She just nodded.

"We need to talk to your parents and also my parents about our relationship. I know it's crazy but I want you to be mine. Forever. Be in my life. Be my-" I was cut because she just kissed me on my lips. I responded it and hold around her neck. We broke the kissed after a few minutes. She smiled and kissed me again. "Of course I would to be with you in my life and be your wife." she said. I ruffled her hair and hugged her tightly. "I love you Oh Sena."

"I love you Kim Minseok." then we shared another kiss.

...................................................

They are both become Official already!!