40

Trigger warning: mention of sex, rape mention (kind of?)

Another sad chapter :(

But don't worry the happy chapters will be back soon :)

John hoped that when he woke up he would feel better.

He hoped that this whole fiasco was just a bad dream and when he woke up everything would be back to normal.

But it wasn't..

The second he opened his eyes, it all came rushing back to him.

The hacker.

Fake Alex.

The photo.

John shuddered and pulled the blanket up to cover everything but his head. He needed a shower, but the sight of his naked body disgusted him. Especially now that his entire school had seen it.

John wasn't going to class today. He didn't want to deal with the judgement, with everyone giving him dirty looks like he was some kind of disgusting monster.

He was just about to roll over and go back to sleep when he heard a knock at his door.

He didn't want to know who it was.

It was probably someone who wanted pictures.

Probably someone here to tell them that they hate him.

“Go away!” John yelled. “I’m busy.”

But the knocking wouldn't stop. Groaning, John stood up and opened the door.

It was Charles Lee.

Just when I thought today couldn't get any worse.

“What do you want, Charles?” John snapped, not bothering to be nice. He just wanted to be left alone. “More importantly, how the fuck did you find out where I live?”

“King George III told me.” Charles said.

“What the fuck do you want? Can't you see I'm busy?”

“You see, everyone saw the photo.” Charles put his arm around John’s waist, his hand sliding dangerously low on his hip. “I want to see the real thing.”

John knew that the feeling of Charles’ hands on him made him sick, but he didn't have the energy to protest. He'd gone completely numb. He just wanted to disappear.

“I don't want to show you the real thing. I want you to go away.”

“Come on, Philip. You're obviously very stressed about this. Just let me make you feel better.”

“You know what would really make me feel better?” John said with a smirk.

“What?” Charles gently stroked John's cheek.

“You getting the fuck out of my room and leaving me alone.” John shoved Charles off of him.

“Come on, Philip. Don't be like that.”

“I have a boyfriend, Charles. And unlike you who goes around fucking everything that stands still long enough for you to do it, I don't like to be unfaithful.”

“Your boyfriend? You mean the one who leaked your nudes?”

John went silent. He looked down at the floor, unable to meet Charles eyes.

Alex had told him it was a hacker.

But how could he be sure that he was telling the truth?

How could he trust anything he said?