Chapter 10: The Princess Cometh

Olympus

Julia's P.O.V: As I knelt before my Lord Poseidon, I felt his pride flow through me like a tsunami. His sea-green eyes met my ocean blue ones, both of us misty-eyed and shining bright. I felt tidal waves of his power awaken inside me as he bellowed to all Olympus his claim on me and my duties to him. I was to be known as Empress of the Sea to all water-dwellers, especially the merfolk. I was to help Poseidon watch over and protect the oceans and seas of the world, and all that inhabit them. I am the sole ruler of all merfolk, with my own kingdom to reside in, should I ever need to return to the sea. I am to be honored and respected as my Lord is, and may the Gods help anyone who dares not abide.

*Time Skip*

I now knelt before my Lady Aphrodite. She and Eros were practically in tears by now, and it took Aphrodite a moment to collect herself. She held my hands in hers as she claimed me as her liaison and most treasured daughter. She proclaimed that none shall be more beautiful than I, not even herself. I shall be the only one to surpass my Goddess in beauty, and I should be respected as such. I was to be known as the "Blessing of Love" which meant that it was my duty to assist my Lady and Eros in the craft of matchmaking. I was to be the keeper and protector in all love. It will be my duty to see that true love will always prevail and have a happy ending. And it would be my blessing, with Hera's approval, that seals the bond of marriage.

*Time Skip*

It was now time for me to come into my own Goddess. I knelt before Zeus, king of the Gods, and listened to his powerful voice sweep across Olympus. I was to be made "Goddess of Children". My duty is to mother all the world's children. I was to either be a spiritual mother or the only mother to all children. I would appear at every birth and bestow my blessing to children, who would all know me until they reached adulthood. Should a child die, I was to keep and watch over their spirits for all eternity. I was never to judge a child for who they are, for I was to love all children, regardless of race, blood, looks, or how they came to be. I would watch over and protect children no matter what.

All of Olympus cheered and shouted words of praise and congratulations. Poseidon and Aphrodite cried on each other's shoulders. Here and Hephaestus gazed lovingly at me. Apollo and Eros were beside themselves, screaming, crying, and jumping with joy. They were always dramatic whenever I was concerned. And as I stood in the center of it all, I felt tears well up in my eyes. I felt proud, I felt loved, and I felt like I was home.

*Transition to Egypt*

A few hours later, I arrived in Egypt, kneeling before Ra, Lord of Light. He stood tall and proud before me, and his very presence alone was intimidating. But his ancient face of stone held a rare smile. And today, it was for me alone. Once more, I listened intently to the powerful, booming voice of a God, as I was claimed and praised before an entire world to hear. Ra named me "The Golden Child" and claimed me as his own. I was given the power of the Sun and given the duty to control it in my realm. My energy would come from the Sun and I was to honor it forever. Its warmth and power would burn in me forever, more powerful than even the Phoenix.

*Time Skip to the Wiccan Realm*

*Quick note: There is a celebration in Julia's family, but I won't be writing about it because it's not relevant*

Author's P.O.V: The Cipriano and Goldheart family waited with bated breath for Julia's return. All were eager to see their little princess return home a powerful Goddess. Eager to bask in all her splendor and glory, to feel her ever-growing power. Finally, a portal opened before them, and through it stepped Julia, bright-eyed, powerful, and standing tall. Tears flowed silently from Arcana's eyes, seeing the young woman that was blossoming before her. Trumpets sounded, and the herald said, "The Princess Julia cometh! Bow before her most splendid Highness!" and everyone, even their Majesties, bowed before her.