Ch.17: Fame

Julia's P.O.V- I practically threw myself into my jet and pitched my Louboutin's across the floor once I was in my seat. I didn't care that I was wrinkling my new outfit, which came right off the runway, courtesy of Dolce and Gabbana. I was dead! Many people don't realize that Fashion Week is the craziest time of the year, seeing as it's millions of designers and takes place in 4 different places. As always, Fashion Week ends in Paris, and I honestly lost count of how many shows I did in total. London is 5 days, Milan is 7, and Paris is 9. New York can be 7-9 days, and this year was 7. Combine all those shows with all the photoshoots I've done during the past 5 months; I don't even want to look at another camera.

My jet took off and as I stretched out all my limbs, I thought of my life for the past 5 months. Remember when I thought life couldn't get any crazier? Yeah, I was so wrong. I'm not complaining, of course. I'm blessed because this is the life I wanted. But it wasn't just fashion keeping me busy. With the help of my cousin, Aden, I had a full-blown YouTube channel, which took off like a rocket. My social media accounts on IG, FB, and Snapchat, had millions of followers and subscribers it was beyond insane. I had met so many celebrities my head was spinning, and I felt like I knew everyone. Being part model, part singer, and famous for my family, I don't have time to catch my breath. If I'm not working, I'm hanging with some famous people I've grown to treat like real family. If I'm not doing that, I'm running my YouTube channel. If I'm not doing that, I'm opening the constant PR boxes I receive almost like clockwork. And if I'm not doing any of that, I'm in training or competitions with Midnight and Appoline. In 5 months, Appoline has won first place in the Beverly Hills Dog Show, and won 6 first place ribbons for other events, even two magazine covers. Midnight has won 5 races, 3 jump shows, and 4 dressage competitions, along with a magazine cover.

I felt like I haven't sat in forever, I see more of office buildings and other people's homes than my own. I looked behind my seat at the numerous boxes of runway outfits and accessories that have been gifted to me. And there was more in the luggage section of the jet, which is small to begin with, since this isn't a plane. There wear also shopping bags all over any empty seats that were left. Gifts for the girls or my babies, and some things for myself. Then I thought of the thousands of PR packages I'd have to open, since I haven't been home since Fashion week started. My arms ached from the thought of having to put all these things away when I got home, after I zoned out in bed for 24 hours that is.

Before I surrendered myself to sleep, I thought of everything that's happened since I came to California. People think the life of fame is a dream come true, but it's like ruling a country; if you aren't born into it, or don't have the true passion and drive for what it comes with, you shouldn't wish it upon yourself.