Religions Explained

As I mentioned in the Family History chapter, Arcana's family is Catholic, meaning they believe in God and Heaven. Naveen's family started out as a mixture of Egyptian and Greek, so they all believed in the Gods of Egypt and Greece. There is a difference. However, God and the other deities that are mentioned are not a cross-over. God and Heaven won't be mentioned very much, so please don't think that there's all these different cosmic powers clashing. I was just stating that Arcana's family were Catholic. 

On occasions, Julia, the main character, is written to be known as "the daughter of God" (because of her purity and innocence) by people who are Catholic. This is not a serious title, it's a metaphorical one. 

Julia is better know for being the child of Aphrodite (because of her beauty and all the love she has in her heart). As I mention in the Aphrodite chapter, Arcana wanted a child to inherit her husbands beauty. His family are made of people, both men and women, that look very ethereal. They have that "there's no way they're human" kind of beauty. Arcana's family have that dark, dangerous and seductive Gothic beauty.    

Keep in mind, this is a fictional story, so, anything can happen. In the realm of magic, all religions exist, meaning, you go to Greece, they worships Zeus and the Olympians. Egypt is Ra and all the other deities, ect. It all depends on what country you visit in the magic realm. I wanted to make all this clear in case anyone else gets confused.

ALSO! Side note- The Cipriano family rule over all the realms of magic. I have it written that the realms of Wiccans, witches, wizards, etc, live in a mirror image of Earth. So, it would take magic or portals to get there. Now, some magical beings live on Earth, in the human world, others stay hidden. Now, there are 4 realms that the Cipriano family has no control over; Heaven (as in God and the Angels) Mt. Olympus (as in the Gods) the Heavens, (as in the stars and the Zodiac Gods) and Hell. ** Side note on the Heavens- Voltage Inc, now an app called Love 365, has an amazing story game called "Star Crossed Myth" in which you play as a reborn Goddess (who is reborn as a human) that has to erase the Sins of whichever Zodiac God you choose to fall in love with. That's where the characters Dui and Zyglavis come from.