Too Many Secrets {1}

Hey guys!! this is my new story:D I deleted 'Now I See Them, But You Still Don't??' Bc i didnt lik it anymore and i didnt like the way it was going. so i hope u guys check this out:D Its kinda short right now, but it'll get longer as it goes along!! i promise!!

keep writing!

cheesehead.

ps. COMMENT VOTE FAN SHARE? thanks;)

Chapter One

Anna May- 2 years ago

My head hurts was the first thing I thought when I was slightly aware of what was going on. My second thought was where the heck am I? Then a small familiar voice called my name, and I gently breathed out a sigh of relief. "Annie?" A little voice called, "Annie can you hear me?"

I opened my eyes.

I watched as my little "sister" quickly let out a sigh of relief. "Oh Annie," She cried, "You scared me so much!" My little "sister" Jodie clutched my hand tightly and buried her face in my weak stomach.

"Jo?" I croaked.

"Yeah, it's me Annie," Jodie whispered, "And Warren and Felix and Jenifer are here too."

For a moment my mind was blank. What? Who was Jodie talking about? I looked around the room and looked at the two boys sitting on the window sill and a girl sitting nervously in the chair next to Jodi. "W-who?" I stammered.

"See," The boy farthest away from me snapped, "I told you she wouldn't remember us."

"She has too," The girl insisted.

"She doesn't have to do anything," The boy closest to me growled, walking closer to my bed, almost protectively.

"Anna?" The girl asked, "You remember me, don't you? I know you do! It's me, Jenifer?"

I bit my lip and tried to find a memory of her. The only memory I came up with was of two little girls sitting side by side, playing with Barbie dolls. I called out a name, and immediately called out, "Jenny?"

Jenifer's face brightened instantly and she leaned forward on her chair eagerly. "You remember me?" Jen asked, "You really remember me?"

"Of course I do," I told her with a warm smile. It wasn't a complete lie. I remembered bits and pieces of her. I was sure sooner or later my other memories would come back and things would be back to normal between us.

"And me?" The boy who was closest to me asked, "Do you remember me?"

I looked up at his angelic face, and winced. Why would I wince? What had he ever done to me? "Umm..." I trailed.

"Let's try an easier one," The other boy snapped, "How bout me Ann Ann?"

Instantly I remembered him and his sly, sarcastic comments. "How could I forget someone as annoying as you Felix?" I asked, "Every time I try too, you always creep your way back into my mind."

"Ha ha," Felix commented, crossing his arms as Jodie and Jen snickered beside me.

I snuck a glance at the other boy, and noticed the hurt that had registered on his face. "I'm sorry," I mumbled.

"It's alright," He told me, his eyebrows pulling together, "I was the last one to join your little group, so I wouldn't expect you to remember me."

"Of course she should remember you, Warren," Jen scowled, "You are her boyfriend."

Boyfriend? What? Why was there something wrong with that term? My eyebrows pulled together, and I looked at Jodie. She nodded in confirmation, and then quickly looked away with a light blush on her cheeks. What was that about?

"I'm so sorry," I murmured.

"It's alright," He nodded, "As long as you're healthy and safe."

Felix snorted behind him, and looked out the window. "Something up your butt Fe Fe?" I asked.

"Don't call me that," He growled.

"Of you know you love it," I smiled, my spirits instantly lifting. I loved to tease Felix. It was just so much fun. It wasn't like he didn't tease me either. We had a love hate relationship thing going on.

"I was hoping that you would be knocked out of this annoying stage," Felix murmured, but loud enough for me to hear.

"Felix!" Jen gasped.

I winced at her tone of voice. "What?" I asked, "What's going on?"

"You were knocked out," Jodie whispered, "You've been in a coma for the past month, Annie, the doctors didn't know if you'd come around."

"What?" I gasped quietly.

"So Jen just took that offensively," Felix muttered, rolling his eyes.

"As she should," Jodie snapped.

"Oh please," Felix growled, "Ann's fine." I gritted my teeth. He knew that I hated being called Ann.

"Lay off Felix," Warren sneered.

"Shut up War," Felix shot back.

"BOYS!" Jodie shouted, standing up, "SHUT UP OR FIGHT OUTSIDE!"

I smiled at my "sister". Jodie was four years younger than I was, but she was a feisty little one. She wasn't scared of the boys, which made me happy. I was already scared that someone would take her away from me, I didn't need to worry about Warren and Felix scaring her either. See, Jodie was my foster sister, but she was the closest sister I had ever had.

I was also the closest to Jodie in the foster family. Sure I was close with my older "brother" Davis, but whenever I needed Jodie, she was always there for me. The thought of her being adopted and taken away from me sent shivers down my spine.

"Sorry," They both mumbled, looking anywhere but at Jodie or me. I smiled at my "sister" and she smiled back warmly. Jen just rolled her eyes.

"So when can I get out of here?" I groaned.

Jodie bit her lip nervously. "They don't know," She whispered, "They have to make sure no damage was done to your head. It might be awhile."

"Alright," I nodded, slightly disappointed.

"Hey guys," Jodie announced, "Would you mind leaving for a little? I would like some time alone with my sister?"

Jen nodded in agreement, and walked over to Felix. "Come on," She murmured, "Let's go."

Felix just stared at me as if he were trying to figure something out. He had pretty much zoned out on Jen, which caused her to tug on his arm. "Come on," She urged.

Felix snapped his gaze away from me, and glared at Jen. "Don't touch me," He ordered.

Suddenly I felt a wave of emotion rush through my body. My eyes widened in shock, and my body started to shake. "Annie?" Jodie asked, "Annie are you alright?"

"Help me," I whispered, my eyes staring blankly in shock.

"What?" Jodie asked, moving closer to me so she could hear well. "What did you say Annie?"

"Help me," I said louder.

"With what?" Warren asked, "What's wrong babe?"

That was when I let out a high pitched scream.