Too Many Secrets {21}

Hey Guys!

Important Note:

This is the last chapter of Too Many Secrets BUT there will be an epilogue:) thank you so much if you stuck with the story the whole way through! I love you alll!

keep writing!

cheesehead<3

Chapter Twenty-One

          Anna May pulled on the ropes around my wrists as I continued to struggle. "Jodie," She scolded, "Stop moving and I'll be able to get you free faster." I just grinned at her. I hadn't seen my sister like this in a long time and it made me think of the good times when we were little.

          Finally the ropes were untied and I flew out of the car to tackle my sister in a hug. Anna just laughed and hugged me back tightly. "I love you so much," I cried into her shoulder, hugging her tightly.

          "I love you too, baby," She cooed as she kissed the side of my face and my hair. I pulled back smiling. Anna smiled at me and then stepped aside. I saw everyone and smiled widely.

          First I tackled Dave into a tight hug. He laughed and spun me around. When he set me back down he shoved my shoulder a little. "Don't do that to me again," He demanded, "It wasn't funny scaring me like that."

          I sarcastically rolled my eyes and answered, "I'll try to refrain myself next time. That okay?"

          "Yeah," Dave smirked, pulling me into a tight side hug. I pulled away quickly because a side hug normally meant he would mess up my hair. Then I quickly pulled both Felix and Jen into a hug. They just smiled and awkwardly hugged me back.

          Then when I pulled away from them I turned to see Nate giving me a nervous smile. "Listen, Jodie," He started, "I'm really sorry that I let Warren take you like that...."

          Before he could finish though I hugged him fiercely, burying my face into the crook of his neck. Nate gently rested his hands on my back, pulling me closer to him. "Thank you," I murmured.

          "For what?" He asked, hugging me tighter.

          "For trying everything so he wouldn't take me," I answered pulling away a little so I could smile at him. "Isn't it a rule for guards to never give up their guns?" Nate answered with a slight blush as he quickly turned my head.

          I laughed and just held him hugged him tighter. "Jodie," Nate murmured. I pulled away to see what was wanted and before I could I was surprised by Nate quickly pressing his lips to mine. I closed my eyes and relaxed but it was over too quickly. When Nate pulled away he kept his eyes closed. "Good or bad?" He asked.

          "Good," I giggled and then pressed my lips to his again.

          Before we could get too into we heard someone yell, "Hey what's going on here?" My eyes widened as I quickly recognized Warren's voice. Nate let go of me and quickly shoved me behind him.

          "Great," Warren growled, and then he turned to Scott. "I told you they would find us."

          "Oh what a shame," Scott muttered sarcastically from behind Warren. He rolled his eyes and then looked at Anna and gave her a sly wink. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Felix's hands ball into tight fists. I rolled my eyes and grabbed tightly to Nate's arm for protection.

          Warren pulled out his gun and pointed it right at Nate. "Give her back," He ordered, "Or I'll shoot you."

          "He's drunk," Scott explained.    

          "SO!" Warren snapped, "That doesn't mean anything!" Warren was about to turned his head when Scott suddenly tackled him. The gun went spiraling under the car and Nate and Felix quickly sprung into action.

          I flinched as they took turns beating the crap out of a drunk Warren. Finally he fell unconscious and Felix and Nate just let him drop to the ground. I winced again and Anna May quickly pulled me into a hug, smoothing my hair on the back of my head.

          I was about to relax in her arms when she let me go and yelled, "Felix, no!" Anna pushed me aside and ran in front of Felix who had his fist raised at Scott. "This is Scott," She told him, "The one who helped Jodie and me escape."

          That didn't make Felix lower his fist though. What did was Anna yelling, "He's gay!" Scott gave a sly smirk and shrugged his shoulders. Anna quickly gave him an apologetic smile before quickly turning back to Felix.

          With a sigh Felix lowered his fist. He smirked, "Sorry man."

          "It's all good," Scott smiled, dangerously holding out his hand. Felix hesitated for a second before shaking hands with Scott. Anna let out a relieved sigh and walked back over to me with a smile on her face.

          Dave came to stand beside me. I didn't notice he had left at first but then I noticed a phone in his hand. "The police are on their way." Scott's eyes widened and he quickly walked over to Anna.

          "My time to skedaddle," He smirked before lightly kissing her on the fore head and then kissing me on the top of my head. He winked at us before waving to the guys. "Later fellas!"  

          Anna rolled her eyes but smiled at me. Scott quickly ran over to the van, got in, and drove away quickly. "Why did he drive away?" Dave asked.

          "He helped kill his father," I murmured, "Even though he helped us he could still be charged for murder. That's what Warren had over him."

          "Really?" Anna asked, "That makes sense."

          Dave slung his arm over my shoulder, "Nate and Felix wait here," He ordered, "I need to take my sister's home so everyone can say hi to them. I think it's time for them to go home."

          "But come over later," Anna answered quickly, "And tell the police where to find us if there are any questions."

           Felix nodded. I looked at Nate and whispered, "See you later." He gave me a sly smile and nodded his head.

Dave hugged me close to his side and messed up my hair. "Come on," He chuckled, "Let's go home."