Too Many Secrets {4}

READ:

Okay guys I uploaded this to give you a little more to read!! i was evil 2 leave off at JODIE kissing Warren right?? i mean, wasn't Warren Anna May's boyfriend?? Well I thought it need something a little juicy!! dnt ask, it'll explain it's self later, i promise!! right now im giving u a little in sight on wats going on in Anna May's brain! U can try and guess who her kidnapper is but wat if its someone u havent met yet..........

LET ME KNOW WAT U THINK???

Comment/vote/fan/share?? ;)

thanks!!

cheesehead

ps. I promise the chapters will be a little longer at some point! it jst doesnt show up like tht! but whateve!!

Chapter Four

Anna May

My mind was blank. Yes blank. No matter how many times I tried to retrieve any memory, it just came back to me blank. I could hear their voices, but I couldn't make out their faces. Sometimes I forgot what my own sister looked like. It was scary.

"Anna May," The guard, Nate called. My head snapped up at the sound of my name, and I stared at him through the bars of the little window in my steel door. "Dinner," He snapped and then shoved my dinner threw a small trap door at the bottom of my big steel door. Then he left.

I got up slowly out of my bed to make sure him and all the other guards when gone before creeping back to my bed. I pulled the sketch book and my black pencils out from under my mattress and pressed myself against the wall with my knees to my chest.

When I opened to a blank page, I stared at it blankly. I always did this. I was thinking of something to draw. Something different that I haven't seen in awhile or drawn before.

Suddenly an image came into my head, and I shivered before pressing the black pencil to the paper. I quickly drew the jaw of its neck, moving my way upwards to make the head. I curved its eyebrows and made them nice and bushy like they were. Then I drew the way its eyes looked. I would never be able to forget those eyes. I pulled away slightly, trying to make out who's face it was.

When I didn't recognize them, I continued to draw, making the curve of its nose and the line of its mouth. I moved on to its dark scrappy hair, making the little curls that surrounded its forehead. Then to finish my picture off I quickly made its neck before moving to the part I always finished last. I created the pupils in its eyes, giving its face a hard impassive look.

Once again I pulled away and stared at the picture. I had drawn him again. I had failed in attempt to create something new! Wasn't it enough that he haunted me in my dreams, now I had to see him on paper again?

I shoved to papers away from me and burst into tears. My tears became hysterical and I started screaming, choking on my own sobs. I tore the drawings into tiny pieces of paper over and over again. I screamed in horror, and threw the scraps away.

"ANNA!" Someone yelled, "ANNA STOP!"

I looked up through blurry eyes and stared at Nate's face. He was the one that always brought me the paper and pencils. "HE DOESN'T STOP!" I screamed, tears running down my face again.

I shoved Nate away from me, but he just coming back, finally being able to restrain my arms. Nate helped me out whenever I had these little episodes. He held me tightly to his chest, and waited until I was finished crying. "Who doesn't stop Anna May?" Nate whispered in my ear, as he petted my hair gently.

"I don't know," I cried, "I just don't know!"

"Well then why are you crying?" Nate chuckled.

"Because I keep seeing his face," I whimpered, "He won't leave my mind! Nate, I keep seeing his face."

"Try to relax," Nate soothed, rubbing my back, "Relax, and do your best not to think about him. You're safe here, he won't get you."

"I want my sister," I cried, "I want my sister Jodie and my brother Dave."

"There not allowed here," Nate sighed, "Visiting hours are over."

"But I need them," I wailed, shoving him away from me. I hugged my arms around my body tightly and started to whimper again.

"They aren't..." Nate started again.

"I NEED THEM!" I screamed, "They're the only people that keep me sane! I don't want to remember Nate! I don't want to remember!"

Nate stepped forward again, but I just screamed as he got closer. I waved my hands into the air, and cried as hard as I could, trying my best not to choke on the tears and salvia.

More guards came running in and tried their best to restrain me. They looked around at my panicked face and the shredded paper on my bed. "Where did she get that?" One of them asked.

I looked around at their faces. They all looked the same to me and that scared me. "STOP! STOP!" I begged, punching and kicking. There were too many of them though. "JODIE!" I screamed, feeling like my sister was the only one that would be able to save me at this point.

She didn't come though.

What was I thinking? That Jodie would show up just because I called out her name? No that was ridiculous. "HELP!" I cried, "HELP! HELP! HELP!"

"Anna, you're making it worse on yourself," Nate told me.

"Please," I whimpered. They grabbed my arms and dragged me out of my room. "Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"You need to be in some place more confined," One of the officers answered. He gripped my upper arm and I screamed in fear. Something about this seemed all too familiar, but I couldn't put a finger on what it was. That just scared me even more.

The guards dragged me out of my room and down the hallway. Normally no one paid attention when someone was screaming, but I was different. Everyone was curious about my story. They wanted to know what went on in my head, and why I couldn't remember anything. The thing was though, I was curious too.

So I looked from room to room at the prisoners standing at their door, looking out through the barred windows at me. I screamed louder and thrashed like a little girl. "SOMEONE!" I screamed, "HELP ME!"

My throat started burning from all the yelling and screaming I did, and this only made me cry harder. I choked again and before I knew it, I was throwing up. Heaving all over the shoes of one of my guards. That's what they deserved though, making me crazier then I already was.

The guards threw me into another cell.

"Calm yourself," They ordered before slamming the door shut. I whimpered loudly, and looked around the room. One bed, one door, one toilet. That was it. That was all that was in my room.

I crawled onto the bed, and started to cry again. This wasn't how I wanted to live my life.