Too Many Secrets {11}

Hey Guys this one is a little short but I thought it would be best to end it where it is!

A little note, while ur readin please check out "Too Many Secrets" and my other story "Leah's Escape" which is the SEQUEL to Leah's Secret!!

COMMENT/VOTE/FAN?

thanks<333

cheesehead XD

Chapter Eleven

          I turned to Warren with narrowed eyes. "What does she mean by hate?" I asked.

          Warren shrugged, but didn't look at me. "I told you we hated each other," He exclaimed, "I just didn't go to that extreme."

          I ran a hand through my hair and looked out the window. "Did you know it would be difficult to get Felix to come with us?" I asked. When Warren was silent I spun around in my seat and pressed, "WELL?"

          "Yes, yes I did," Warren nodded, "I was actually hoping he wouldn't come because I was here. We all know he won't so let's just go home! Alright? Happy?"

          I stared at Warren, grinding my teeth together. "I want you to drive us to Felix's house," I ordered, "You can just stay in the car. By the time he sees you he'll have already agreed."

          "Sneaky," Warren sighed, "But alright."

          Jen leaned up from the back seat. "Is there something going on between you two?" She mused.

          "What? What? No...pshh....no," I blushed, not looking at her, but at Warren's amused smiled. "Why?"

          "Well I was gona say;" She started looking at me, but then quickly turned her head to Warren and yelled, "WHIPPED!" This time I smiled smugly and Warren's grin quickly slipped off of his face.

          "I'll turn this car around," He warned.

          "Oh just drive," Jen laughed, before winking at me. I rolled my eyes, but couldn't stop the blush that was on my cheeks. I looked out the window, hoping Jen wouldn't notice.

          It had started to rain, and I started to get giddy. I loved the rain. I wanted to be kissed in the rain like those fairy tale books. I smiled to myself and wished we could get to Felix's quicker, because I was getting anxious.

          Well my anxiety got worse when an hour later we showed up outside of Felix's house and he wasn't there. So Jen and I had to patiently wait outside of his house in the rain and cold air.

          "Jen?" A voice called out, "Jo-Jodie?" My head snapped up and I looked at Felix. Wow, he had gotten even more handsome then the last time I saw him.

          Felix got really tall with broad shoulders. His dark brown was spiked up in the front and his eyes were a pretty green color. He had a strong jaw and his mouth was set in a straight line as if he were angry. "What're you guys doing here?" He asked.

          "It's Anna May," I told him, "She's getting...."

          "I know," Felix answered quickly, cutting me off. I stared at him for a minute with my eyebrows pulled together.

          "What?" I asked, "What do you mean you know? How could you possibly know?"

          Felix smiled nervously. It was the most emotion I had ever seen from him, that and the occasional blush that covered his cheeks when he was embarrassed. "I write her," He answered.

          I bit my lip and narrowed my eyes. "You write her?" I questioned, surprised that if anyone to write Annie, it would be Felix.

          "Everyday," He nodded, "We were closer then you thought. Sometimes she responds, sometimes she doesn't."

          "Well that's a surprise," Jen chuckled, but then ran to Felix and hugged him tightly. "I missed you." She muttered.

          "Me too," He answered, patting her back. Felix was kind of like Dave in ways. He was quieter then Dave, but no matter how quiet the two of them were they were still caring and overprotective.

          "Well we need your help," I told him. He nodded as if to tell me to continue, and then he let go of Jen. "I was thinking that if I got you and Jen to visit it might help her remember what happened. Then maybe they'll let her out."

          Felix nodded in agreement.

          "So will you come?" I asked.

          "I can just leave," He muttered.

          "Only for a little," I insisted, "You won't miss much and we'll bring you back as soon as we can!"

          "We?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

          Shoot. "Jen and I," I told him. Felix looked away as if he were thinking about it. The rain was flattening his hair so it was now starting to cover his eyes. He was wearing a tight navy blue shirt and light blue jeans. They fit him well.

          "No Warren?" Felix asked.

          "No Warren," I confirmed, wincing a little. It wasn't a complete lie. I mean Annie didn't want to see Warren, so therefore she'd only be seeing Felix and Jen.

         Felix looked off into space again, so I continued to wait patiently for his answer. I was nervous he would say no, because it was on such short notice. Then again, now that I knew how strong Felix and Annie's friendship was, maybe he would drop everything to go see her. That's what Warren and Jen did.

          "Alright," He sighed.

          My face brightened and I started jumping up and down. "YES!" I cheered, "Thanks Felix!"

          Felix just rolled his eyes, and walked into his house to get some stuff before we left. "Felix is gona freak," Jen hissed in my ear.

          "Hush," I ordered, "Don't ruin my good mood."

          "Ready?" Felix asked, walking out of the house with a few of his things. I smiled brightly and ran to the car. It was pouring now and I wanted to get out of the rain quickly.

          Jen and Felix followed after me. As we got closer to the car, I could see Warren scowling from the front seat. He was staring right at Felix. So I turned around and looked at Felix, who was glaring right back.

          Felix stopped running, and snapped, "Hell. No."