Too Many Secrets {20}

Hey guys! next chapter of Too Many Secrets! Let me know what you think!

also check out my new story "Why Did You Do It?" Thanks X)

cheesehead

Chapter Twenty

  Jodie

          "Jodie calm down, calm down," Scott snapped. He shook my shoulders trying to prevent me from freaking out. I shook my head and let the tears fall off of my face.

          "I wanted to talk with her," I whimpered.

          "Well I had to hang up," Scott hissed, "Warren's coming. So calm down, okay? So he doesn't think anything is wrong."

          "How do I know I can trust you," I asked, quickly wiping my tears away with my tied up hands.

          "Because I was the one that helped your sister escape," Scott confessed, "It was me that got her back to you and I'm going to help do it again, okay?"

          I nodded numbly and Scott gently kissed me on the forehead. "You'll be okay," He promised. He sat back and looked around lazily as Warren entered the van again.

          "How's it going Joey?" Warren asked.

          "Don't call me that," I spat, my eyes filling with tears again. I turned my head away but Warren roughly grabbed my chin and pulled me back to him. He pressed his lips to mine roughly. I roughly moved away when I felt my lips swelling a little. "Stop, War," I whimpered, "Please stop!"

          Warren shrugged, "You'll like it soon enough."

          "Can we just go?" I asked.

          "Warren, you can drive this time," Scott offered, "I'll stay back here with her. Don't need to worry man."

          Warren nodded his head, "Thanks man."

          As Warren started to drive, Scott rubbed a soothing hand on my back, trying to keep me calm. "Hey man, are we going to celebrate at the bar on 3rd street?" Scott asked, "Like we always do?"

          "Nah," Warren argued, "That's too obvious. They'll know where we are. We don't want that happening again, do we?"

          Scott's eyes widened and he gave me a quick look before he quickly composed himself. "Yeah totally," He nodded. He stopped rubbing my back and quickly ran a hand through his head.

          "How do you two know each other?" Jodie asked in a small voice.

          "Our parents were best friends," Warren answered with a smile on his face, "When Scott's Dad killed his Mom, I helped Scott track him down and we killed him. It wasn't that hard."

          I flinched. I couldn't believe that I actually ever liked this guy. He was nothing like I thought he was. How could I be so stupid? I thought. Scott winced beside me and I turned to look at him. "So basically you owed him?" I asked.

          "Yeah," He nodded.

          "And why do you want me here, Warren?" I whimpered.

          "Because I love you," He answered with a shrug as he turned the car. I turned to Scott for an answer. Scott made sure Warren wasn't looking or listening before he whispered, "He's a crazy jealous boyfriend." I nodded numbly and pulled my legs close to my chest.

          "Um, Warren," Scott called, "I say we go to that bar. I mean, it's kind of a tradition."

          "Trust me, Scott," Warren laughed, "We'll get caught."

          "But I wanna get drunk," Scott whined.

          "Scott, man, don't whine, it's gay," Warren growled. I turned my head and watched as Scott winced once Warren said gay. Scott looked out the window.

          "I could stay in the car," I quickly suggested, "You guys run in and get some beers and I'll stay here. Tie me up, gag me, keep me here, whatever. I don't care."

          Scott shot me a warning look as Warren looked through the mirror at me. "Awfully okay with that, aren't you?" He growled, narrowing his eyes.

          "I guess I just feel bad for Scott," I shrugged, "He seems like he really wants to get drunk."

          Warren kept his eyes narrowed but then he broke out into a large smile. "I know," He laughed, "Scott wants to get with some ladies! He knows that I'm always having a lady, he wants one of his own."

          Scott pulled his eyebrows together. "Um, yeah man, that's it. Come on, just let me have this," Scott begged. Warren sighed but nodded his head.

          "Alright," He agreed, "Only for a little. We don't want to get caught, do we? That would ruin all of our hard work. Just stop by for a little and then let's get going."

          "Deal," Scott nodded with a small smile. He turned his head to me and gave a wink. I pulled my eyebrows together in confusion. Scott just nodded his head reassuringly.

          We drove in silence for awhile until Warren finally pulled to the parking lot in front of the bar. He leaned back and tied my hands to the handle of the back door. I was lying on my back so if someone walked past the door of the car then they wouldn't be able to see me unless they really looked.

          Warren grabbed and old rag and stuffed it in my mouth. I coughed a little bit, disgusted, but then stayed quiet. Warren kissed me lightly on the cheek before pulling back with a smile on his face. "We're gona get drunk," He yelled and then whooped loudly.

          "Yeah man!" Scott laughed, "Let's go!"

          The two of them got out of the car and then locked the door. As they were walking towards the entrance I whimpered and tried to get free. I spat out the gag and tried hard to get the ropes off. Warren was pro at tying ropes together though so it was almost impossible for me to get them undone.

          When the back door started to jiggle and I quickly started struggling again. I couldn't believe that they were back so early. I didn't think they would be back so soon. The ropes started to burn on my wrists and it made tears slide down my face. I couldn't believe that this was happening to me.

          The back door swung open and I flinched. "Wow you guys were back soon," I commented.

          "Back soon?" A voice chuckled, "We just got here."

          I looked up and couldn't help but smile widely when I saw Nate standing by the door. Nate smiled broadly down at me and flicked the hair out of his eyes. "Nate," I breathed, "What are you doing here?"

          "Well after I untie you I'm going to beat the crap out of Warren," Nate answered, winking slightly.

          "Now, now, Nathan," Someone chuckled, "Let's not scare her before we get her out of this joint. Now move aside so I can see my baby sister." Nate stepped aside and I smiled even wider when I saw my perfectly sane sister standing in the doorway.