Too Many Secrets {3}

Hey guys! Alright i KNOW i said 10 votes on the second chapter, but its not fair to ask for tht with only two parts up!! ahahha so i decided i wld upload and we'll see how long this is 2 debate whether or not ill upload another chapter. So here it is!! Let me know what u think pleasee?

COMMENT!

VOTE!

FAN!

SHARE?

it wld mean soo much to me!! hope you like it! let me kno ur thoughts on everything and if ur ever confused on wats going on, jst message me and ill explain it as best as i can!!

Chapter Three

After another restless night of no sleep, I dragged myself out of bed and into the kitchen. No one acknowledged me as I moved around people to get a bowl, my favorite cereal, and some milk. Since there were no seats left open, I sat on the counter and poured myself a bowl of cereal.

"Sleep well Jo?" Maggie, our foster Mom asked.

"Yeah," I lied.

"Weren't up all night again?" Maggie challenged.

"Um, no?" I muttered like it was a question. Maggie sighed loudly, and moved through the younger kids to get to the sink.

Davis walked downstairs a few minutes later, looked at me, and then ignored me again. I threw my bowl into the sink. Then I ran upstairs and got changed quickly before leaving the house without saying good bye to anyone.

I got on the bus about five minutes later, sitting by myself. I pressed my forehead to the cold glass, and closed my eyes. "Hey pretty lady," A voice whispered in my ear.

"Go away Richard," I growled, keeping my eyes closed.

"Oh you know you love me," Richie chuckled, kissing me lightly on the cheek.

"Oh, Rich, gross," I moaned, wiping it off my cheek, and glaring at him. Richie smiled, but rolled his eyes at me.

"So how's everything?" Rich asked, "You look kind of down! What's up with you?"

I bit my lip and looked out the window. Richie gently put his hand on the side of my face, but I just flinched away. I heard Rich sigh, but I just ignored him.

The bus dropped us off at school, and I took in another deep breath, trying to compose myself for the rest of the day. "Hey Buttercup," Someone chimed, I looked over, and saw my best friend, Haley, skip to my side. She hugged me tightly and then pulled back when she noticed the way I was acting. "What's wrong?" She asked.

I just looked away.

Haley looked up at Richie and he just shrugged. "Well then," She muttered, "Whatever it is, let's put it past us, because there's no reason to focus on it."

I looked up at her with a small smile.

Haley smiled back brightly, linking her arm with mine. "Rich, do away," She told him, "We need some girl talk."

Richie looked at us with a frown, but didn't say anything. "Sorry," I mouthed as Haley started to drag me away.

"You spend too much time with him," Haley commented.

"He's my best friend," I told her.

"Don't say that," She growled, "I was hoping I was." I rolled my eyes and chuckled. Haley looked at me and smiled. We started walking towards the school together, when I saw an oddly familiar car. I stopped walking and stared at it. "What is it?" Haley asked.

"That car," I mumbled, "I know that car."

I pulled my arm out of Haley's and started walking towards it. "JO!" Haley called, "We'll be late for homeroom!"

"I'll only be a minute," I told her over my shoulder. I walked closer to the car, and tried to make out who was in it. I saw the outline of a man and for a second I became scared. Then I saw the man smiled, so I smiled back.

I walked closer to the car, and then started to realize who it was, so I started running. The man got out of the car and stood by its waiting for me to reach him.

"Jodie!" He laughed, a big smiling illuminating his face.

I ran faster, yelling, "WARREN!" His face brightened up a little more when I called his name. When I was closer to him, he held his arms wide open, and I jumped into them.

War stumbled backwards a little, but caught me tightly and spun us around about two times. When he set me back on our feet we both stared at each other for a minute. "I missed you," He told me.

"I missed you too," I admitted, blushing a little.

Warren smiled like he had won the lottery, and then swopped down and kissed me full on the mouth. I responded immediately, kissing Warren right back.