Too Many Secrets {12}

Merry Christmas XD

Can't talk because im watching "It's A Wonderful Life" with Cfamily!!

hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday!

Cheesehead

Chapter Twelve

          "Come on Felix," I begged, "For Anna May? Please?" Felix's impassive face had grown stern and angry. He continued to glare at Warren, who was now getting out of the car.

          "Well, well, well," Warren muttered.

          "War, don't," I pleaded. I quickly walked towards him, and grabbed his arm so he wouldn't step any closer to Felix. Jen quickly copied my movements and held tightly to Felix.

          "You told me he wouldn't be here," Felix growled.

          "I told you he wouldn't be seeing Anna May, and he's not," I answered, nodding my head. Warren just shot me a look but I ignored it. I really needed to get home and bring them to Annie as soon as possible.

          Felix looked from me to Warren, from me to Warren again, and finally just smirked at Warren. "One of them wasn't enough," He chuckled.

          "Wh-what do you mean?" I stuttered.

          "Don't you see what game he's playing?" Felix asked, "He couldn't have one sister, so he went to the other?"

          "Not funny Felix," Jen growled.

          "Don't you see it?" Felix snapped, "No? Well I can. I've been able to see right through you for years Warren. You're not fooling me at all."

          Warren stiffened. "I don't know what you mean."

          Felix chuckled and nodded, "You just keep telling yourself that."

          "Well we all know what your little act is," Warren growled, "You were always jealous of me. You wanted Anna May all for yourself. That day she woke up from her coma and didn't remember me, you were over excited. You wanted me out of the picture since I got in it."

          "You're flattering yourself," Felix answered, but he had a nervous look in his eyes.

          "Oh really? Is that why you've been writing her since she got into the asylum?" Warren yelled over the rain.

          It was silent between the four of us for a second. I loosened my grip on Warren's arm, Jen looked shocked, and Felix was completely flushed. "How would you know that?" I whispered.

          "I have my sources," Warren nodded, "I was in love with your sister. When I first started checking up on her they thought Felix was related to her or me. I'm not stupid Felix."

          "Alright, both of you just stop!" I yelled, "We need to hurry! I want to get to Anna May before visiting hours are over! We'll discuss this later."

          Warren and Felix continued to glare at each other, but I didn't even care anymore. We all got into the car and within minutes we were driving home. I pressed my forehead against the cold window and took in deep breathes.

          "What if she's not allowed to see them?" Warren asked.

          "I'll arrange something," I told him, keeping my head against the window with my eyes closed.

          "And why am I not seeing Anna May?" Warren questioned.

          Once again I kept my eyes closed with my head against the window, suddenly very tired. "Because she doesn't want to see you," I snapped.