Ryujin and Lia

"Youth"
———

"What if, what if we run away?
What if, what if we left today?
What if we said goodbye to safe and sound?
And what if, what if we're hard to find?
What if, what if we lost our minds?
What if we let them fall behind and they're never found?"

~

Lia drove her car along a road filled with the press, taking videos of her going of to who knows where with someone.

Ryujin sat next to Lia. She was visibly scared. What if their parents find out about what the hell is going on between them because of the press? Will it be over?

"H-Hey.. Jisu-unnie.... what if they find us?"

"I'm making sure that they'll never find us. I'll drive us to nowhere."

"Wait what?!"

"I'll always be with you babe. You wouldn't be there wandering alone."

"I-I know but... we'll be stuck in the middle of nowhere and that's dangerous.. very. We wouldn't have any source of food or water!"

"It's alright. It isn't that secluded."

Ryujin looked out the window and saw cars still following them, she was about to go crazy with all of the stuff that is currently happening.

"Don't worry about the damn paparazzi. We're gonna lose 'em."

The older girl drove faster. Ryujin continued to look out the window. The vehicles went further away from them, a raven smudge upon the distance.

"See babe? We lost them."

~

"And when the lights start flashing like a photobooth
And the stars exploding, we'll be fireproof."

~

Ever since JYP released a statement that Ryujin and Lia were dating (Let's pretend their dating ban is over and they're all gay.) people went nuts. Some gave positive comments about them yet some gave them hate. Hate is more common than love when it comes to LGBT relationships and since they were living in Korea, it was taboo. They weren't like those other people who breakup just because of the negative comments. They stood strong, proving those haters that no one can stop them from loving each other. They'd do skinship while in public, it's kinda like their way on saying "Fuck y'all damn homophobes!" without having to sound rude.

~

"My youth, my youth is yours
Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls
My youth, my youth is yours
Runaway now and forevermore
My youth, my youth is yours
A truth so loud you can't ignore
My youth, my youth, my youth
My youth is yours."

~

They finally reached their destination. The sky with a pinkish hue. A pretty water fall a few kilometres away and a field so wide that you'd want to just run around it without your shoes on.

"Here we are." Lia stepped on the brake paddle, turned the radio off and took her keys out. She opens the door as the wind blows softly, the sun shining brightly upon the area.

She walked towards the other side of the car, opening the door for her girlfriend whom stepped out of the car with her eyes widened, amazed at the scenery.

"Wow... this place is gorgeous."

"I go here at times. I knew you'd like it here."

"Who wouldn't?"

They sat down on the grass their eyes wandering off the area.

Ryujin places her hand on top of Lia's. The older girl turns her head towards Ryujin whom gives her a smile.

Ryujin comes closer to Lia. Their faces just a few inches apart.

Ryujin came closer and closer to each other until. A pair of soft lips touched her's. A sweet vanilla like taste washing all over her mouth, it was irresistible.

They can stay like that for as long as they want without anyone judging them, without anyone stopping them. They were free from everything, they're in their own world in where they can do whatever their hearts desire.

~

A/N: A BiAn smut comin' through your way soon!