Annyeongz

A/N: ugh EXO's "First Snow" is so underrated. Lemme make a chapter based off of it. You can play the media up top to get a better feeling of this chapter or just play it because it's an amazing song. If you watch a bunch of IZ*ONE's VLive uploads then you'll be familiar with this song. I should've made this back in Christmas.

————

"First Snow"

————

Yujin looked out her window. The first snow fell from the sky. She thought of Wonyoung.

"I badly wanna call you.. Wonyoung-ah... It'll make me the happiest... only if I could do it.."

It's been a year since Wonyoung and Yujin broke up. Wonyoung has been happy with her boyfriend (Let's switch things up a bit. We'll have Huening Kai as her boyfriend.) Huening Kai whilst Yujin, well Yujin hasn't gotten over her yet.

Yujin sighs. "I'm.. so lonely."

She stared at nothing as she suddenly thought of a bunch of things.

"If only I could go back to the time that we first met. Just so I can change what we are, so I wouldn't get to do a bunch of mistakes that resulted to us separating." Yujin smacked her head.

"God that was stupid!"

"...A-Although..."

She imagined herself, meeting Wonyoung for the first time. Her eyes were about to burst a bunch of tears but she held them back, she wouldn't be able to say anything to her. She continued to have a daydream. Wonyoung greeted her a Merry Christmas with a wide smile. Wonyoung even asked her how she's been.

If only it were real.

Yujin snapped back into reality. As memories from the previous year started to flash upon her mind. She remembered the Christmas from that year. She didn't treat Wonyoung well and now she regrets doing it.

Yujin stood up from her seat. She walked towards her coat rack. She grabbed one of her coats. She decided to have a little walk around the city to forget about Wonyoung, just for a little bit.

She opened the door revealing the colorful lights and large buildings around Seoul, it was covered in a thick layer of snow already.

She closed the door behind her and she started to walk around. Yujin saw a lot of people walking around, they were really happy at this point on, she thought of Wonyoung. How foolish of her to let go of a girl that'll always be there for her.

"I'm so sorry Wonyoung..."

Yujin thought of Wonyoung as a very precious person, it hasn't always been that way but now it's completely different, she wants to tell Wonyoung how precious she is to her.

She badly wants to turn back time. She wants to see the Wonyoung who didn't get hurt because of her. She wants to correct her mistakes. She wants their relationship to last longer than it did.

Tears started to roll down Yujin's cheeks. She disregarded it as just some snowflakes falling down. She then remembered the sight of Wonyoung getting farther away from her. It hurt her so much.

It felt strange. Just a thought of Wonyoung can make Yujin cry. She wants to go back to Wonyoung. But of course, she wouldn't get to do anything.

She wanted to be with Wonyoung at such day. Their arms wrapped around each other to keep themselves warm, they'd give each other a few kisses and do a bunch of sweet things. That'll never happen. It'll be Kai's (i'm too lazy to write Huening Kai.) arms wrapped around Wonyoung. It'll be Kai giving Wonyoung kisses. Wonyoung will give Kai the affection that Yujin wants.

Yujin's eyes were now completely covered in tears, it made her vision blurry.

"Jang Wonyoung!"

A few people around the area turned their heads towards her.

"I'm really sorry!" She managed to say in between her sobs.

"I really am... please... come back.." She knew it was stupid to this. Screaming at a busy street wouldn't get Wonyoung back. It was all her fault. If she only treated her well, she would've been as happy as the families, the group of friends and the couples as the first snowflake fell from the sky.

————

A/N: This may or may not have sucked but. Oh well. I'll be publishing a YulYen smut soon so you damned pervs, look out for that.