A/N

okay, i'll probably go on a hiatus from tomorrow up to probably the 26th because i'd have to update this for a little dedication chapter for yena and eunbi. i really haven't got the inspiration to write these days because:

a.) i've been so busy because of school and heck, i've got a ton of projects to do specially because the school that i go to is like some high end thing and i have to do my best to pass and stuff.

b.) i haven't thought of good plots these past few days and making a half assed chapter for you guys is just terrible.

c.) i just really haven't enjoyed this app as much as used to.

i just really haven't felt like writing stuff and i've been quite sad today and would still be for quite a long time. i really love you guys and i would really love to give you guys a great chapter that y'all would actually enjoy and stuff, i don't wanna do something half assed that you guys would just decide to ignore because "that isn't the kind of content that i expected from this darned author." i will miss you guys so damn much, thank you for supporting me since i made these iz*one books it really means a lot to me.

to think that these iz*one books could reach over a 100k and all just makes me really happy that people actually enjoy the content i create and that these people could relate to the stuff that i put up. you guys mean the world to me and i can't stress that enough. for now, i'll have to go temporarily.

i hope you guys wouldn't remove this book in your library because i'll drop more content in a few weeks, you guys can request whatever the heck kind of chapter y'all want and i'll try my best to make them as soon as i come back.

reminder: i only accept ships, i don't accept x reader stuff because i can only make gxg stuff and the male readers might feel awkward reading them.

[drop your smut requests here.]

[drop your fluff requests here.]

[drop your angst requests here.]

[drop your tiktok/vine chapter requests here.]

i'll catch you guys on the flipside.

— avery