ChaeKura

A/N: More Billie Eilish related shit.

————

"Hostage"

————

Chaeyeon woke up inside a room, it was dark. Very dark. Her legs and her waist were tied up on a chair.

"H-Hello?" Her voice echoed. She heard a small creak as a dim light coming from a floor above the place she was in slightly illuminated the room.

"W-Who's t-there?" The person turned the basement's flickering lights open.

"Don't worry Jjaeyeon, it's just me."

"K-Kkura-chan? What am I doing here?"

"I just.. wanted to be alone with you." Sakura grinned.

"You know, we can be alone inside the room we share, right?"

"...I want us to be isolated Jjaeyeon..." Sakura came closer to the younger girl.

"What?"

"I want you all to myself Jjaeyeon. You're.. all I wanted..."

"Kkura-chan...."

Sakura walked towards Chaeyeon. She then straddled the younger girl's lap.

The older girl crashed her lips upon the younger. Chaeyeon's shaking hands managed to cup Sakura's cheeks.

Sakura then pulled away from the kiss.

"Jjaeyeon.... I want to crawl inside your veins... I want you to get addicted to me... kinda like how I'm so addicted to you..." Chaeyeon shifted upon her seat as her eyes widened.

"Y-You're crazy!" Chaeyeon stared at Sakura with fear visible in her eyes.

"Now.. let me hold you tightly.. as if you're a hostage.."

THE IZ*ONE (AND SOMETIMES ITZY) BOOK OF SHIT 2 [SLOW UPDATES]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara