Annyeongz

A/N: this was inspired by Bunny Do by Suggi, if you don't know him CHECK THE MAN OUT, HE'S GOT GREAT SONGS AND COVERS.

———

"Bunny Do"

———

Yujin sat peacefully on her couch, surfing through every channel as boredom continued to consume her. She continued to punch on a bunch of buttons on the remote.

"None of these shows are entertaining... for christ sake."

Her phone started to buzz. She groaned as she reached for the small tech beside her.

Wonyoung was calling her.

She answered the call.

"What is it?" She asked.

"H-Hey.. Ahn Yujin.. I-I.. sort of need your help..."

"Why is that?"

"I.. I've kinda felt depressed lately."

"Would you like me to come over?" Yujin asked, worried.

"S-Sure.."

"Alright, see you at six." Yujin dropped the call and stood up from her couch.

She quickly went to her room, grabbing a baggy hoody, some sweatpants and some undergarments placing them on the edge of her bed for later.

She stripped off her clothes and took a bath, it's been a few days since she has done that.

After the lenghty bath she dried herself off and wore her clothes.

She grabbed her hairdryer from her dresser and quickly dried her hair off. She fixed up a few things and decided to leave her house to visit Wonyoung.

She decided to walk to her house as it was just a couple of blocks away. She took her airpods and placed them on her ears, blasting in some songs NCT has released over the years.

She tapped her toes every once and while to the beats of the songs. Before long, she arrived to Wonyoung's front porch. She climbed up the short flight of stairs and knocked on the door.

"Coming!" The younger girl shouted from inside of the house. A few seconds later, the door was cracked open by the tall girl.

"Oh, Yujin. Hi." She greeted. Her eyes were puffy and her wrists were covered in scars.

"Wonyoung..." Yujin held the younger girl's wrists so she can inspect them well.

"Oh my god, Wonyoung..." Yujin's eyes widened. The large reddish scars that used to be where blood would come out made Yujin feel terrible.

"Why'd you do this to yourself?"

"I dunno... it just.. satisfies me.. to see myself get hurt."