A/N

The ChaeKura chapter I'll be publishing may or may not be the last chapter I'll ever write. I will continue to support IZ*ONE until the very end and I shall make new compositions, who knows if I'll make a series instead of continuing this book? I may write a few books about LOONA along the way, I'll probably write a book about ChuuVes? 2Jin? HyeWon? For now, I'd like to apologize for the inactivity, I have been real busy/I really haven't been loving this app anymore. I'm also trying to distance myself from social media as it has given me quite a hard time. I'll be on a hiatus for quite a while and I really don't know when I'll come back. I sincerely apologize that I haven't been as active as I used to be. I'll also try a more serious approach on writing, I was and still am interested in more a funny content to make people laugh yet I know that others wouldn't fancy such thing. It's been a great year to give content to you all, I really am grateful to all of you for supporting my nonsensical books I'm glad that I am able to make people happy.

To everyone who has waited for me to return and be as jolly as I used to be, I sincerely apologize for keeping you hanging for weeks, I haven't been feeling too well mentally and heck even physically. I wanna be able to focus on myself and perhaps socialize more with other people around me rather than being stuck inside of my room all day, being unsociable has given me many problems from the past month or so, I've been feeling quite lonely and isolated. I've been pretending to be fine whenever I talk to anybody as I don't want them to worry too much but that's a story for a different day.

I'll try to publish a chapter once a month by next year, I will try my best to create better content for you all.

I love you all so much, I'm wishing you all a very merry christmas and a happy new year and I hope to see you all soon.