ChaeKura (R-18)

A/N:

this'll be a one part story instead, oh well at least y'all gettin a smut.

~~~

"X"

~~~

"I hope we can all manage to actually meet up." Chaeyeon said as she looked out of the dishiveled building's window as she thought of her squad currently fighting aogiri members around the city.

Chaeyeon looked down at Sakura who was curled up into a ball beside her.

"Kkura, are you okay?"

"Yeah."

"You had a friend, right? Eunbi or something? What did you do when you felt like seeing her?"

Chaeyeon sighed as she sat next to Sakura.

"I'm sorry." The younger girl said.

"I was never able to actually go do something concrete. Because whenever I felt that way, I'd just be consumed by the desire to see her again."

"I'm sorry. I'm not much of a help. I think we should rest, we're pretty beaten up, and.." Chaeyeon was cut off by Sakura tackling her to the concrete floor.

Sakura slicked her hair back.

"Kkura.."

They both looked at each other in the eye for a few seconds.

Sakura then leaned in and gave the younger girl a kiss. It got heated.

"Ha.. Fu.." Chaeyeon moaned.

"Shhh~"

They slowly pulled away from the kiss as they sat up.

Chaeyeon looked down at Sakura's chest.

"You can touch me."

"Uuh- Er, I... Sakura, I- Um- Well."

Chaeyeon gently grabbed a hold of Sakura's breast.

"Uh- Woah- Huh- What the- They're so soft and bouncy." Chaeyeon fondled with the older girl's ample bosoms.

"Hey.."

"Yes?" Chaeyeon asked.

"You're making a disgusting face right now."

"Oh.. sorry."

"Aren't you going to take your clothes off too? It's actually more embarrassing with them on."

"Uh.. ok."

Chaeyeon slowly took her shirt off, her abdomen was sculpted, scars from battles were still visible, yet her physical change surprised Sakura. She remembered Chaeyeon as a weak artificial one eyed ghoul who was extremely introverted and would rather spend her time reading books.

"I-I'm sorry.. Suu... I haven't been able to heal properly, and.."

Sakura wanted to strip off from her top as well, she struggled a little.

"Want me to help you?"

"No.. wait a sec."

Her body was now exposed.

"Wow."

"There it's off."

Chaeyeon began squeezing Sakura's breasts again.

"This is um.."

Sakura started trailing gentle kisses on Chaeyeon's chest.

The younger girl moaned softly.

"Ticklish?" Sakura asked.

"No.. I don't know."

Sakura gently pushed Chaeyeon making her lie down. She continued trailing kisses on her body.

"Ahh.. I.."

"Is this actually real?" Sakura placed her hands on top of Chaeyeon's abdomen.

"And to think you used to be such a beanpole..."

"Now you're—"

"Sakura.."

Chaeyeon kissed the older girl. They continued making out before they pulled away for air. This gave Sakura a chance to unclip her bra.

"Is this real?"

Chaeyeon gently pushed Sakura on the cold concrete floor.

"Hey."

Sakura gave her a kiss.

"It's okay." Sakura said as she took her undergarments off using her legs, it slowly rolled down to her ankle until she was completely exposed to the younger girl.

"Can I?" Chaeyeon asked.

She gently pushed her fingers inside of her. This made Sakura flinch as it was her first time.

Sakura managed to adjust to the feeling of having Chaeyeon's fingers inside of her. The younger girl started to thrust and thrust and thrust, their loud moans bouncing off of the empty building.

Chaeyeon teared up as Sakura reached her peak.

"Why are you crying?" Sakura asked her.

Chaeyeon pulled her into a hug and gave her a kiss. They later fell asleep in each others arms.

~~~

A/N:

What do y'all think? I had to change things because of the fact that Kaneki's a guy and Chaeyeon's a girl so ya know I had to alter things and I think it worked out. I hope y'all liked this sjsjsjs.