Yena (ft. Yiren & Juri)

A/N: Let's geddit,, i got a good idea today. Juri's gonna be quite of a dick here but we all know that our egg rapper is a soft little bean.

———

Yena used to date Juri. She thought that Juri was the one she'll love for the entirety of her life. The first few months of them dating was all good and well after those few months, Yena noticed that Juri was quite different. Yes, Juri was still saying "I love you" and a bunch of other stuff to her but she was just different. She started flirting with another girl and some boy. Yena continued to think that it was just Juri being very friendly to people.

Yena had enough of it when Juri told her that she has a crush on a boy while they're still together. She thought that everything was just nothing but puppy love.

At this time, Yena was good friends with Yiren. The Chinese girl would casually talk to her and Yena's other friends. She also knew about this puppy love situation that Yena was in. She knew how hurt Yena was.

One day, Yiren and Yena talked for a bit. Yiren would talk about her cousins and other relatives teasing her to date Yena. She added that wouldn't mind dating Yena but she was stuck in a puppy love mess.

Yena wanted to part ways with Juri by then. She told Yiren that the puppy love mess was over.

"What do you mean? Do we date now?"

"I mean, I don't mind." Yena fiddled with her fingers.

They kept asking each other if they wanted to date or not.

"Fine, I want to."

"Alright, you're my girlfriend now." Yiren said.

Yena's phone vibrated which indicated that she received a message. She took her phone out from her pocket, Juri messaged her.

"I wuv chu~ <3"

She replied with a heart, nothing more, nothing less. She quickly shoved her phone back into her pocket.

Yena and Yiren asked each other questions as they didn't really know too much about each other. They joked around and all that day.

They decided to go on their own ways after a few hours.

~

The next day, Yena decided to message Juri about what she truly felt. She knew that Juri would be heartbroken but Yena didn't wanna hurt herself anymore. She broke whatever was in between them that day. She was of course hurt as she still loved Juri a little bit, they dated for a few months.

She remembered that Yiren was there for her. She decided to just focus on Yiren from that time on. She learned to love Yiren in a day or two.

~

The next morning, Yena received a message from her ex.

"Hey, do you still love me?"

Yena decided to reply to her.

"I'm sorry but I just don't love you anymore."

Yena then decided to go on with her day by hanging out with Yiren. She never felt happier.

~

Two months have passed and Juri found herself a lover as well. Yena didn't really care, she was happy that the girl found herself someone new.

Yena was very happy with Yiren. She never felt more loved by anyone. She also loved Yiren dearly.

Yiren was someone that Yena easily grew a fond of.
She fell deeper and deeper for Yiren. She even talked about her to her other friends. They'd say that she was lucky to have Yiren and that Yiren's lucky to have her as well.

Of course, being a part of her past, Yena would still talk to Juri but it's not as often as they used to. Yena decided to stay as friends with Juri as the girl made her happy once, she didn't wanna be that one toxic ex whom will block Juri in every social media platform.

She lost feelings for Juri after being with Yiren for a few weeks. She was glad that she did break things off with Juri or else she could've gotten more hurt than she already was and she wouldn't be able to find out how much of a great girlfriend Yiren can be.

~

In an unexpected time, Yena received a message from Juri.

"I still love you."

Yena didn't really care much about it anymore. She already had Yiren to love.

She was hurt to the point that she didn't even wanna respond to Juri, she didn't care about what Juri felt towards her anymore.

———

A/N: this is very sucky.