BiAn (R-18)

A/N: Here we go thirsty hoes!

———

"Bite"

———

"Kiss me on the mouth and set me free
Sing me like a choir
I can be the subject of your dreams
Your sickening desire
Don't you wanna see a man up close?
A phoenix in the fire
So kiss me on the mouth and set me free
But please, don't bite."

~

Eunbi looked around the gay club. Girls are making out at some areas, some are already fucking in the corner with their moans bouncing all over the place without anyone hearing it because of the loud music, neon lights everywhere and a bunch of other girls who are just drinking casually.

"I-I don't really think this place is for me. I-I know I'm gay and all but... I'm not into drinking or partying."

"Oh come on Eunbi! Have fun for once!" Yena quacked at Eunbi.

"Yeah, you're like a grandma. Have fun you're still quite young!" A certain puppy barked.

"Yujin, you're 15. You aren't supposed to go to place like this."

"Oh I don't go here. I had to tail around Yena-unnie as some sort of support so she can convince you to do stuff with some random girl."

"E-Eh?!"

"Just have fun unnie."

"Alright we're going, tell us if you had a great night once you get home tomorrow. Alright?"

"But—"

The door swung open with the duck and the puppy leaving the place.

Eunbi sighed.

"Well I'm stuck here, I guess I'll just have to deal with whatever the hell happens to me. I'm not gonna get pregnant in a club filled with a bunch of gay girls anyway."

Eunbi walked towards the bartender who's also female. She asked for a shot of grapefruit flavoured soju and gulped the flavoured liquor, it wasn't as strong as the regular one so she didn't feel anything acidic in her throat.

A tall girl approached her. The purple lights managed to show her features. Her pink pouty lips, her nose, her pretty eyes. They may haven't even known each other for a day but Eunbi already fell for the girl, she was that pretty.

"Ayo! I'm Sian!" The girl offered Eunbi a hand

"H-Hi, I'm Eunbi.. it's nice meeting you." Eunbi held the girl's hand and they had a short handshake.

"You look like your alone, did your girlfriend break up with you or something?"

"Ah, no. My friends forced me to go here."