Sakura

A/N: It's Sakura day!!!! Alright lemme make a special chapter for my ultimate bias owo. Disclaimer this is very short and very cringey.

Oh and "this" font style means a certain person is speaking in Japanese.

———

Sakura woke up, she slept for hours as the day was very tiring. She sat up and stretched her arms. She looked at the sun's light passing through the thin cloth that covered their window. She smiled.

"I can't believe it's already my birthday!"

She looked for Chaeyeon whom usually still laying down beside her at this time of day. But she wasn't there.

"H-Huh? J-Jjaeyeon? Ahh! She must be in the kitchen."

Sakura stood up and fixed her side of the bed.

She walked out of their room and it was awfully quiet.

"That's weird. It'd usually be noisy at this time of day by now."

She walked around their dorm and there was no sign of any member in there. No Nako, no Hitomi, no Wonyoung, no Yuri and no Chaeyeon.

She slipped her slippers on and wore her coat before looking for them in the other dorm.

She arrived in Dorm A.

"I hope they're here."

Sakura rang the doorbell yet there was no response. She tried again but instead she knocked on the door. There was still no response. She was getting worried.

"Did they just leave me here all alone? Have they forgotten that it's my birthday? These people are far terrible than I expected them to be. Even my girlfriend left me."  Such thought swam through her mind.

She decided to go downstairs and ask the woman in the lobby of the condominium if any IZ*ONE member left earlier.

"Oh you must be Ms. Miyawaki!" The woman exclaimed.

"Please follow me."  The woman exited the front counter and walked towards the hallway.

"Okay this morning is very peculiar." Sakura told herself.

The woman lead her to a very grand place. Classy music was playing and a huge projector was placed on a stage in front of the room. A microphone was also place in the middle of the stage.

She saw her members' family. They all smiled at her.

She sat at a vacant chair from one of the classy tables and wondered what the hell was going on.

A few seconds later the lights were turned off.

"Kkura-chan..." A familiar voice lingered from the microphone.

"J-Jjayeon...?"

All of the lights were turned on once again. On the stage were now all of her members and their families looked at her.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" They shouted all together.

Sakura's eyes were now filled with tears as she grinned.

Party poppers released a bunch of confetti at her. She was now a glittery

"We've also got a very special gift for you." Chaeyeon announced.

"Saa-chan!" Tiny arms wrapped around her waist. It was her little brother.

"Y-Yah! I thought you didn't like me-"

"Kkura-chan!" Her grandma's voice rang through her ears.

"Oba-chan!" Sakura hugged her grandmother tightly.

"Sakura-tan." Her father then coughed. "Have you forgotten about your parents?"

Sakura lets go of her grandma and proceeds to hug her parents.

"Oto-san... Oka-san... I missed you guys.." She smiled as more tears of joy spilled from her eyes.

Her members walked towards her.

Sakura then removes her arms from her parents as she turns around to see her members smiling at her.

"Happy birthday babe." Chaeyeon gave her a quick kiss.

"Thanks honey." She then gave Chaeyeon a hug.

"Get a room!" Chaewon snapped.

"I was told that there was food. Stop flirting so we can eat already." Hyewon said, her face still pretty expressionless.

And from that the party went on for the entire day.

————

A/N: I know. It sucks.