~Chapter 2~

"Michael who?" Naila tests, though already having an idea.

"Michael Jackson," he replies still holding her hand.

Michael Jackson was the most popular kid in the school. His presence made guys jealous and girls swoon. Although Michael was the most popular guy in the school he never acted as such or saw himself as such.

"Oh you're the Michael Jackson, the most popular guy in school," Naila scoffs. "Well I don't care who you are. Next time watch where you're going!"

Michael frowns at Naila letting her hand go. "You're right Naila I'm sorry it won't happen again."

"Good! Now if you would excuse me I have to go to the restroom before I'm late to class," Naila says walking away.

"Naila?" Michael calls.

Naila turns around even though she couldn't see him. "Yes Michael..."

"Restroom is to your left," he giggles lightly at her snappy attitude.

"Thanks Jackson," Naila smirks then begins walking towards the restroom. When she heard the sound of toilets flushing she went to the bathroom sign and felt for the braille.

"On the first try," she cheers. She opened the door to the restroom and went into the stall to use it.

As she was using the restroom two girls walked in. One of the voices Naila identified as Brittany's.

"I am going over Zach's house after I go over Michael's house," Brittany states while checking herself in the mirror.

"Do you think Michael knows about Zach?" the other girl, Janie questions.

"No. And guess what? He'll never find out," Brittany winks over to Janie.

Naila was shocked at the news but tried to stay as quiet as possible. She had no luck though as her cane fell to the floor.

"Hello?" Brittany turned looking at the stalls. "Who's in here?"

"You better show yourself," Janie warned as she began approaching Naila's stall.

"I think I have a clue who it is Brit," Janie smirked over to Brittany. "It's our great friend!"

Brittany was a little confused until Janie pointed to the red and white cane that was on the floor.

"Nail sweetie we know you're in there," Brittany chuckled evilly.

Naila didn't know what they were going to do next so she balled up her fist ready to defend herself. Even though Naila couldn't see, she had amazing hearing and could hear slight movements.

"Don't worry, we aren't going to do anything to you. But we are going to take something from you."

As Naila tried to reach to the floor and get her cane, it was jerked away from her grasp.

"Thanks for the gift Naily," Brittany giggled.

Brittany and Janie then rushed out of the restroom with Naila's cane in possession.

"Help!" Naila yelled.

She opened the stall door and put her hand out to feel for the sink. When she felt the counter for the sink she just stood there. Taking a deep breath, Naila began to ponder how she would escape this situation.

Just then someone walked into the restroom. Naila immediately put her fists up prepared to fight.

"Whoa girl what are you doing?" The young woman giggle sweetly at Naila's stance.