1

beatrix-kelly hills

"Wake up Kell" I hear a familiar voice as I slowly open my eyes squinting because my eyes haven't adjusted to the light yet.

"Go away" I covered myself underneath my blanket.

"Come on Kelly" he pulled on my blanket.

"What" I said taking off my blanket.

"Did you forget it's the first day of school?" He got up and went to my closet.

"Hey Beatrix?" My mom opened the door.

"Hey ma" I looked at her.

"Oh hi Grayson" my mom sees Grayson looking through my closet

"Hi Ms. Hills" he smiled at her.

"Are you driving Beatrix to school?" She asks

"Yes of course" Grayson responded.

My name's Beatrix. Beatrix-Kelly Hills. My first language is Spanish, but I can speak and understand English perfectly. I have a small YouTube vlog channel. I'm 16 and I have an older brother, Bradly who's 19 and going to college tomorrow, and also a younger brother, Tanner who's 3 turning 4 in a couple days. Yes, they have regular names. I'm the middle child, so I guess it meant something to my mom to make my name... special. My name means "she who brings happiness" apparently my mom said that I've always made people smile when I was younger. My mom and brothers are the only people in my family who have been there for me. My dad left my mom after he found out my mom was Tanner. He said that he was over the whole children thing. They got a divorce when I was 12, and that's when we left Hawai'i, and moved to New Jersey. I met my bestfriend here. Grayson. Yes, the famous Grayson Dolan, youtube famous. He's the reason I started my YouTube channel. He's been my bestfriend ever since then. My mom loves him so much that she asks about him 24/7. As for me and his parents, they also love me. I'm always at their house, and when I'm not at their house, I'm here. At my house, with Grayson. We spend a lot of time together. Graysons made me happy, and as far as I know, I make him happy too. I mean, of course I do, my name does mean 'she who brings happiness' the only person who absolutely hates me, is Ethan. Graysons twin brother. As for Cameron, well, she loves me too, we just never talk.

"Kelly" Grayson calls my name. He's the only one who calls me that. My mom calls me by my first name. Everyone else just calls me Bea, it's pronounced 'bee' not 'be-a'

"Kell" he says again.

"Hm?" I look over to him.

"Get ready" he whines. "I'll make your bed and everything, just hurry up" he says shooing me off my bed.

I walked over to my closet.

"Should i wear this?" I reached for my camo windbreaker and white crop top and my shorts (top picture).

"Yeah" Grayson looks back and nods. I went into my bathroom and changed.

"Hair up or down?" I asked opening the door.

"Mm.. down" Grayson said fixing my pillows.

"Kay" I started to brush my teeth. "Gray can you brush my hair" I said all mumbly with the toothpaste in my mouth.

"Yeah I'll brush your hair" Grayson said mocking me. He comes behind me and brushed my hair as I brushed my teeth.

"Ow!" I said as he brushed out a tangle.

"Kell you should start brushing your hair before you go to sleep" he laughed.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes and spit the toothpaste out.