15

beatrix-kelly hills

"What the fuck is he doing here?" I rolled my eyes.

"He came and asked me for advice. All of you, sit. Now." Emma said sternly. I sat on the couch on the other side of Ethan, and Grayson sat in the middle of us.

"Now, I want to hear Graysons side of the story first" Emma says sitting in front of us.

"Grayson isn't even-" I started before Emma could cut me off.

"Ah shush" Emma says holding up her finger. "Go on" she says looking at Grayson. I let out a sigh and rested my head on my hand.

"The only thing I remembered from the night before was me trying to get up the stairs. Kelly helped my up, and she changed me into shorts. I knew she was only trying to help, so I gave in and let her. I only woke up because I heard Ethan yelling at her, and then I heard a loud bang. I wasn't sure what it was so I went up, but by the time I got to the top of the stairs Kelly was already out. I didn't wanna ask in case she was gonna go off at me." He shrugs and leans back. "The next morning I came downstairs and saw Ella folding clothes. I was confused as to why she was, but I didn't bother saying anything. Of course I was going to thank her-"

"Oh bull shit" I interfere.

"I'm not done" Grayson says sitting up holding up a finger. "I was going to thank her when she was done folding the clothes, and when we were done eating pizza. And then-"

"Are you almost done?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Shut up and wait." Emma says sending me a glare. I hold my hands up and leaned back into the couch.

"I was going to thank her, by taking her to our favorite bands concert, since it's today. But before I could say anything, Ethan's dumbass mouth had to run" he says shooting a stare at Ethan.

"WAIT" I said standing up. "YOU WERE GONNA TAKE ME TO TAME IMPALA?!" I asked screaming.

"Too loud Rix" Emma says

"Sorry. Grayson what?!" I said shaking my head

"Yeah, it's my favorite band too, I had to take us" he shrugged.

"Oh my god I literally love you" I hugged him tight.

"Okay okay sit back down" Emma says. "Ethan your turn" she says. I rolled my eyes and I let him explain.

"Here's how I remember it. After Bea stopped the party, all I was thinking was "why is this person trying to ruin all the fun" and so I yelled at her. I didn't realize it was her, so I just kept screaming at her-"

"How did you not-"

"You need to stop cutting people off" Emma says.

"I just kept screaming at her because I didn't know it was her. Then she tried to take me upstairs, and I thought she wanted to fuck, so of course I pushed her away. I didn't know she was trying to help, I only thought she wanted to do something to me. So I pushed her harder not knowing that I hurt her. The next morning I was going to thank her before she headed out by taking her to Disneyland after she went to Tame Impalas concert with Grayson, and he knew that." He explains.

"What. The. Fuck." I stood up and ran my hands through my hair. My asthma starts kicking in because of how I started crying.

"Fuck where's my inhaler" I looked through my purse.

"Okay okay stop crying" Grayson says coming over to me.

"I'll check in her car" Ethan says storming out of the house.

"Breathe with me Kelly" He starts inhaling and exhaling. Just then Ethan throws my inhaler to me. A couple minutes later, I calmed down.

"Okay, if you want you can tell your side of the story now" Emma says.

"Okay so I'll start from when I was at my house. I was home alone and I was bored since Bradly and Tanner were both out. I didn't know what else to do, so I called Ethan to see if he was busy. I called like five times but he doesn't answer, so I started to get worried since he always answers my calls. Then I tried calling Grayson and he didn't answer either. So I began to panic even more. I make it to their street and I heard music being blasted. I came in and saw puke, beer, and solo cups all around the house. I knew that everything would've been worse if I didn't stop the party, so I did. I pulled Ethan from off the table because knowing how clumsy he is, he would've fell."

I let out a sigh and leaned forward putting my head onto my hands and my elbows on my knees. "Then I started to take off his clothes since he was wearing jeans and a hoodie, with his shoes on. I started with his shoes, but then he became more and more stubborn. He said that he didn't recognize me. At first, I was hurt, like I was going to cry. But then he says that he has a girlfriend, and that she's crazy but he loves her and blah blah. So then I felt heart warmed. But then he started becoming even more stubborn when I started to take off his jeans. Then he pushed me and I landed onto his desk, leading to a bruise and a cut. Then I helped Grayson, and stayed up the whole night cleaning up the house." I said leaning back into the couch.

"Wow okay" Emma says. "Well..." she looks at us. "I think, that you guys are being childish. So grow the fuck up and make out- I mean make up. Fuck I-" she cuts herself off. "Never mind. All I'm saying is, make up so you two can leave and we can go on with our plans" she says.

"I'll forget if you two do" I said.

"Deal" they both said at the same time.

"Okay let's go" I said standing up. "I need to go shopping" I said grabbing my keys as we all headed out the door.

"Yes, do you. Start with new shorts cause yours are too short. And then-" Ethan starts

"Ah- shhh" I said putting my pointer finger onto his lips. He rolled his eyed and I just laugh.

"Are we still going to the concert?" Grayson asks me.

"Duhh. What time?" I asked.

"6:00, I'll be there by 5:00, there's gonna be traffic" he says. I nod and hug him and Ethan bye.

"Make sure she buys new pants" Ethan says before slapping my ass and walking away.

////

So in the next 3 chapters it's just gonna be what they did where they went. So one chapter for what she did with Emma, one for Grayson, and one for Ethan. (Get ready with your tea for Ethan's chapter (; )

Comment and vote!