19

beatrix-kelly hills

It's about 5:30 at noon and Ethan still hasn't gotten out of bed. It's about the time we're heading to James' place for the sleepover.

"Bea did you even start your intro yet?" James says without looking up from his phone.

"Oh yeah," I laugh and grab my camera. "What's up bitches is your girl Bea," I said to the camera.

"HII!" I hear Emma scream from behind me.

"Did I mention that I'm with my bestfriends? No? Well then I'm with my bestfriends right now and-"

"AND WE'RE GONNA HAVE A SISTER SLEEPOVER," James yelled.

"SHUT UP!" We hear from Ethans room. We laugh and I continue talking to the camera.

"So guys basically, we're having a sleepover-"

"A sister sleepover," James corrects me.

"Yes a sister sleepover," I continue giggling. "We're having it and James' house, but Ethan is sick so, Graysons gonna go pack his clothes," I fake cheer.

"But you're his-" he started.

"Ah! I'm on the vlog!" I cut him off right before he could say anything.

"Ugh," Grayson rolled his eyes.

"I'm joking, I'll pack it. But anyway, we're about to head there, I'll drive I guess?" I questioned and looked at the rest of them. They nod and I continue on. "Yeah I'll drive, Emma can be on aux and James can just be in a dolan twin sister sandwich," I said squealing at the end. "Yeah bitch I did that," I made a face.

"Look at her," James says smiling. "She's getting there," he made a face.

"I guess I'll see you guys in the car, most likely getting food," I laugh and transition by covering the lens of the camera.

"You need to pack for E," Grayson pushed me right before I sat on the couch.

"Ugh," I groan and walked up to his room.

"Hey baby," I smiled. He sat up and smiled.

"I don't wanna go," he pouts.

"But you will," I smile and went to his closet.

"Why," He whined.

"Because you love me," I smiled.

"Fair enough," he smiled.

"Okay get changed," I told him.

He nods and got up, almost falling.

"Are you okay?" I giggled as I packed his bag.

"Yeah, just dizzy," he walks towards me. He grabbed his clothes, and changed into it. When he finished changing I finished packing.

"Here you go," I handed him the duffle bag of clothes. He took it and smiled.

"Thanks baby, you're the best," he kissed my cheek.

"Okay go wait downstairs I'm gonna make your bed," I pushed him out of his room before making his bed and heading downstairs.

"Okay vamonos," I said grabbing my keys. I sat in the drivers seat and Emma sat in the passenger seat as the boys sat in the back. I turned on my camera and set it up on the dashboard, starting the transition.

"Okay guys so we're in the car, and we're about to go to my house first then to Emma's to grab our clothes. And then," I stop so I could pull out of the drive way. "We're gonna get food and go to James' house. And maybe he'll do our makeup," I laugh.