6

ethan dolan

Today is Bea's birthday. She most likely forgot, because of all the stress she's been going through. Grayson and I also just turned 17 a couple weeks ago, but it's now Bea's birthday. Grayson and I have been planning this since Bea planned the whole bestfriends night thing.

Tanner and I woke up early, 6:30 to be exact. I called all our school friends and invited them over. I couldn't get a hold with any of her other family members other than her mom, but she's still in Arizona with her brother.

It's now 7:20 and Emma, Tanner, and me along with a couple more friends set up our house for Bea to walk in and get surprised with. I even got a hold of James Charles, knowing she's a huge fan, and he's been her inspiration to keep going. She even has his James Charles X Morphe pallet along with the brushes. I called her, and pretended like tanner has gone missing. The phone rang a couple times before she picked up.

"Hello?" She asked with her morning voice.

"Babe." I said in a scared voice.

"E? It's 7:20 in the morning why are you up so early?" She asked

"Babe, tanners not here. I woke up and we fell asleep in the living room together last night watching a movie" I said shakingly.

"What?! Grayson wake up" I heard her voice starting to crack.

"I'm so sorry I don't know where he is" I let out a sigh.

"Okay I'll be over in a few" She hung up.

"She's coming in a couple minutes. Graysons gonna text me when they're about to pull into the driveway." I inform everyone.

beatrix-kelly hills

I just got a call from Ethan telling me that he doesn't know where tanner is. I quickly got up and put on a hoodie and rushed Grayson out of the house. We take my car to Ethan's house and Grayson pulls out my camera, recording me, after typing something into his phone.

"Why are you filming?" I asked him shaking.

"So you can look back at this and remember this" he shrugged.

I shook it off and walked to the front door.

"Babe?!" I looked around the dark room.

"SURPRISE!" The lights turned on and tanner ran towards me.

"Wait what?" I asked confused.

"It's your birthday?" Tanner says holding his arms up for me to carry him.

"Wait- Wait what?!" I asked again looking at my phone.

"What the fuck?!" I laughed.

"Happy birthday best bitch" Emma comes and hugs me before taking tanner from my arms.

"You fucker. You were in on this weren't you" I looked at grayson.

"Maybe" he laughed. I flipped him off and then blew out my candles on the cake Ethan was holding.

He then smashed the cake into my face.

"Babe! This is my favorite fucking hoodie. You asshole!" I ran up to him and put the frosting that was on my face, onto his. We laughed as I sat on top of him with cake on both of our faces.

"Cute" Bryant snaps a picture of us.

"Thank you guys so much" I said before helping Ethan off the ground.

"Of course" Grayson says.

"Let's get the party going?" Ethan kisses me.

"After I shower" I rolled my eyes.